Brock Osweiler - QB - Arizona State 6'7 242 4.70 Big Arm

:nana: I said Lefevour would be a decent development qb to take with a later round pick. You wanted Clausen with a 1st round pick. Clausen didn't even dress for games last year.

So yeah, you can send me that beer anytime now.

I love your revisionist history. You were slobbering all over yourself for LeFevour! Btw, I wasn't the only one who liked Clausen.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d8176e5ae/Mayock-s-Clausen-evaluation

:nana: I said Lefevour would be a decent development qb to take with a later round pick. You wanted Clausen with a 1st round pick. Clausen didn't even dress for games last year.

So yeah, you can send me that beer anytime now.

Sounds like both of you were horribly wrong. You should buy each other a beer.

Sounds like both of you were horribly wrong. You should buy each other a beer.

At least Clausen didn't get cut 100 times. He never got a fair shot. The first rookie QB to have to rookie WRs start more than 6 games since 1999. Then they draft Cam and the offense doesn't fit anybody but Cam. Clausen will be in the league for a long time.

Just because he's tall doesn't make him Dan McGuire. He had a basketball scholarship to Gonzaga and moves very well. He also had a great game against USC, who was a top 10 if they could be ranked.

I'm telling you, I think this is a guy that can be developed into a potential franchise guy. He's legit.

To be developed in to a potential franchise guy? That tell me he is not a second round pick. Besides, even with the Mario signing, we have more urgent needs.

Edited by jjmac

At least Clausen didn't get cut 100 times. He never got a fair shot. The first rookie QB to have to rookie WRs start more than 6 games since 1999. Then they draft Cam and the offense doesn't fit anybody but Cam. Clausen will be in the league for a long time.

I agree, he'll be in the league for a while. As a 3rd string QB.

I keep hearing about this guy's big arm, but after watching some of his highlight reels I'm not seeing anything special. Anyone know how far he can throw?

Keep looking on youtube, I seen some videos of big throws. Seen some from his highschool days.