[closed]Mario back at OBD

Free agent Mario Williams is still in Buffalo this morning and is currently at One Bills Drive.

Williams is meeting with GM Buddy Nix in his office. Earlier this morning he had his physical, which is standard procedure on free agent visits.

We’ll keep you posted on Buffalobills.com.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/03/14/mario-update/

Free agent Mario Williams is still in Buffalo this morning and is currently at One Bills Drive.

Williams is meeting with GM Buddy Nix in his office. Earlier this morning he had his physical, which is standard procedure on free agent visits.

We’ll keep you posted on Buffalobills.com.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/03/14/mario-update/

Its looking real good at the moment. For a little there it seemed like it was not going to get done.

This is a somewhat promising sign; but, he still has another team or two to visit. His interest with Buffalo is apparently high, my hope is someway or how they say or do something that just puts him over the edge and he is a Bill before days end. Is the physical a formality and why would he go unless his thoughts of the team are further interested by doing this, why would you go through this unless you are deep in thought about it?

Different side of the coin, I think this looks bad for us. Notice how Chris Brown's message made sure to include the terms "standard procedure", ie nothing special. If things were truly in the imminent contract signing stage, he wouldn't have posted anything and instead waited for Williams to sign and THEN break the news.

Nix is probably shaking Mario's hand, telling him the Bills will be here with their offer and wishing him the best in his future visits.

Mario leaves and never comes back.

This is a somewhat promising sign; but, he still has another team or two to visit. His interest with Buffalo is apparently high, my hope is someway or how they say or do something that just puts him over the edge and he is a Bill before days end. Is the physical a formality and why would he go unless his thoughts of the team are further interested by doing this, why would you go through this unless you are deep in thought about it?

People (as in the media, not you :P) that he has another visit lined up, but no one has said with who. I think that it's really curious that exactly where he's supposed to go is still a mystery. Makes think there isn't another visit, it's just negotiating leverage being leaked out on purpose.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.