Tampa Bay is getting s**t done!

ACor58

I hate to admit it, but this is what happens when you have a nice city and a state tax friendly place to work - people will go there over a Buffalo, Detroit or Cleveland. Personally, the Bills have BETTER talent than Tampa...frankly, a better front office. Problem is todays athlete wants it their way and on their terms. Until the Bills have a couple of All Pro level players on the roster, recruiting to Buffalo is tough...real tough.

Does the tax friendly thing really come into play? Many players residency is outside of NY (I Believe Fitz is in Arizona) Ive worked out of state some in the past and I am able to claim tax exempt when working outside of my home state. As long as they don't declare themselves residents of NY the tax issue shouldn't come into play.

Vincent Jackson, Eric Wright, and now Carl Nicks. All they need is an MLB and they win Free Agency.

Kudos to them. They no doubt are a much better team today than yesterday. Their fans should be excited. The down side is that they absolutely sucked last year. They were getting beat in the NFL like UB would get destroyed by a team like LSU or Alabama. They might win free agency, but I'm not sure how competitive they will be next year. They were awful last year.

Still, hope for their fans.