those in buffalo...organize a viral pep rally

Get people to the ralph to greet mario....

Get on facebook...twitter...come on do it for those that cant...anyone privvy to any details of him visiting the stadium???

I'm on it Pooj, I'll do it in my spare time. Meanwhile, those of you in the Syracuse area, organize a viral tutoring rally for Fab Melo.

I'm on it Pooj, I'll do it in my spare time. Meanwhile, those of you in the Syracuse area, organize a viral tutoring rally for Fab Melo.

I've got my protractor and slide rule ready.

Maybe Hammer will open his lot for your pep rally?

Lots open.

How much is the off season rate? And what time should they start their pep rally? What does Buddy The Wonder Dogs sources say?

just sent a note via twitter to SJ13 to see if this thing can get legs...we'll see

Poojer, if this works, I'll buy you are beer then next time you're at the TBD Annual Home Opener Tailgate.

I'd settle for MWilliams wearing the Bills colors....i will see who else i follow on twitter to see if i can get some movement...probably too little too late

How much is the off season rate? And what time should they start their pep rally? What does Buddy The Wonder Dogs sources say?

Poojer, if this works, I'll buy you are beer then next time you're at the TBD Annual Home Opener Tailgate.

ok, notes sent to Thurman, Russ Brandon, SJ13, Merriman...so far!!!

Free parking this week. For those who get lost, look for the guy on Abbott Road with the M.Williams #68 jersey on.

Buddys off his game. He blames the solar flares.

Free parking this week. For those who get lost, look for the guy on Abbott Road with the M.Williams #68 jersey on.

Buddys off his game. He blames the solar flares.

Well Jack I guess you have to hand over your belt. Some older gentleman driving a Ford Taurus just pulled in to the lot!