Eddie Royal - Den

Brandon Lloyd - St. L

Reggie Wayne - Ind

Mario Manningham - NYG

2nd tier guys:

Donnie Avery - Ten

Andre Caldwell - Cin

Harry Douglas - Atl

Douglas just re-upped with the Falcons....

Best options still available (in no specific order):

Laurent Robinson - Dal

Eddie Royal - Den

Brandon Lloyd - St. L

Reggie Wayne - Ind

Mario Manningham - NYG

2nd tier guys:

Donnie Avery - Ten

Andre Caldwell - Cin

Harry Douglas - Atl

I'm not sure I could take another "Royal" on this team. I'm still having Robert PTSD

Does anyone notice that when Roscoe went down so did the offense? I think we should bring hoim back (he should come cheap) and supplement that with Easley or anoter late round speed guy. I don't think any of the remaining free agents out there are any better than what we have already.

Best options still available (in no specific order):

Laurent Robinson - Dal

Eddie Royal - Den

Brandon Lloyd - St. L

Reggie Wayne - Ind

Mario Manningham - NYG

2nd tier guys:

Donnie Avery - Ten

Andre Caldwell - Cin

Harry Douglas - Atl

Wayne re-signed with Colts last night.

Mario Manningham was expected to go to Tampa Bay. However, with the Bucs signing of VJ it would seem Manningham is out of their plans leaving him as a natural fit for the Bills' #2 spot.

Solid, clutch receiver who just helped his team win the Superbowl.

If Easley turns out better than Manningham as a #2, then Bills would have one of the best slot receiver's in the league and the best receiver group here since the glory days of Reed, Lofton and Beebe.

First off, a solid #2 is a priority and an absolute need. How soon we've forgotten about the cliff dive last year turned out to be...Secondly, a lot of you on this board keep saying we need a burner to stretch the field, which is not the case. We need to give Fitz posession receivers that are solid route runners and have good hands. Fitz is a mid range QB, he simply can't put up the long ball that some other QB's in thisleague can. THIS, was probably one of the deciding factors for Meachum, being that he's a fast field stretcher, who just so happened to sing with a team that has a QB who's long ball is in the "elite" category. In comes Robinson and Manningham...both create seperation, run crisp routes and have better than average hands, not to mention that they have shown the ability to go up and get the ball when needed.

You mean guys like Stevie Johnson??? :unsure:

Folks tend to forget that SJ was a 7th-round pick. Who cares if Donald Jones, Naaman Roosevelt, David Nelson, et al were undrafted??? Hell, Wes Welker was undrafted.

Folks seem to forget that SJ showed he'd be a player from the very beginning; when he was working with Gibran Hamdan he was allready making great catches.