Breakout Kings

Well, a few months ago, I caught up on a crime show called "Breakout Kings", watching all the episodes from season 1. I have to say, it was a really great and awesome show! Basically, it was about 3 genius convicts recruited to become cops and help capture fugitives. For every capture, they got 3 months of their sentence, plus they got to move to a better (for the inmates) and low security prison. I must say, the show had enormous potential. Give it a couple years, I said to myself, and it could be in Criminal Minds territory. And then...Season 2 started. My God was that first episode bad. Lloyd Lowery's jokes weren't funny like they were in, the convict was bland, and I actually found myself cheering when who I considered to be the 2nd least likeable Breakout King died. Did I mention Erica Reed get's a boring, uninteresting and unnecesary love intrest? :wallbash::unsure: I never thought I'd say this, but here's hoping for the end of what used to be a promising and great tv series.

You want to change your post to block out the spoilers?

Also - you're judging the entire second season on the first episode...? It looks to me like they're making a "big bad" for the entire season, which could be very interesting.

You want to change your post to block out the spoilers?

Also - you're judging the entire second season on the first episode...? It looks to me like they're making a "big bad" for the entire season, which could be very interesting.

Their hardly spoilers. That's like calling giving away the plot twist in "The Village" or "Knowing" a spoiler.

Their hardly spoilers. That's like calling giving away the plot twist in "The Village" or "Knowing" a spoiler.

You gave away the ending to the first episode of the season: "I actually found myself cheering when....."