Beerball is lonely and needs some friends

This leaves Beerball home all alone, sittin’ around in his underwear on the couch watching TV, and fartin’ and belchin’ all day.

Isn't that his normal routine with or without the wife?

Mrs. Beerball is off to Florida for a week.

This leaves Beerball home all alone, sittin’ around in his underwear on the couch watching TV, and fartin’ and belchin’ all day.

Any of you guys want to invite Beerball over to your house so he won’t be so lonely?

Can't, I'm in Florida :devil:

I take it you weren't here for his "look at me, I'm in the hospital deathly sick, so sick my wife has to post for me" thread.

Oh, God I remember that crap.

Oh the horrors of spiral vaginitas. He hasn't felt this bad since the yeast infection of '96. Blah blah blah.

Mrs. Beerball is off to Florida for a week.

Any of you guys want to invite Beerball over to your house so he won’t be so lonely?

He still lives with mom?

Dudamn!!!!!!!

My wife is in Sonoma with her music friends this weekend. Ready to pop my 3rd beer. Corned beef on the stove for CB&C tomorrow. Wife doesn't like cabbage so a perfect weekend to smell up the house. Then to Oakland via BART to a concert to get way !@#$ed up. Love the wife but it's good to bachelor it up every now and then.