Sanchez re-ups

QB Bills

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, assuming that. But this way, the Jets are taking a chance with Sanchez as opposed to a chance with Manning. And if he doesn't go the Phins then we only have to worry about possibly playing him once this year.

I'm still thinking Flynn goes to Miami.

I'm sorry. The Jets, with Sanchez at QB are 5-1 against the Bills. Is that better?

It's better but I still don't think Sanchez is that good a QB. We need a better defense to beat the Jets. I'm glad they re-signed him as opposed to getting someone I think is better.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mike-tannenbaum-mark-sanchez-ny-jets-quarterback-2012-qb-receive-five-year-deal-article-1.1036636?localLinksEnabled=false

great news!!! i'm of the opinion that this guy is one of the worst starting qbs in the league, if not the worst

LMAO. This is Jet's FO damage control for Sanchez getting dirt in his Vagina cause they inquired about Manning....who are they trying to fool

Between this and the Dolphins losing out on RGIII and probably Manning, this has been a great week.

As others have pointed out, jets 5-1 v. Bills with Sanchez. And how did we do against the Manning/RG3/Flynn-less Miami this past season?

The wild card with Sanchez is that the Jets got rid of Bryan Schottenheimer as their OC… one year after he was heavily lauded for his work.

They hired Tony Sparano who tried to hire (but lost out to the Bills for) QB Coach David Lee.

I don't know if Sparano has hired a QB Coach yet but they did hire a new O-line Coach and a new WR Coach.

Also based on Sanchez' comments distributed by the team, it seems that there was a "Come to Jesus" meeting and that Sanchez promised that he would commit himself to a deeper degree to becoming the QB that they hoped they were drafting.

So between a new offensive coaching staff and a re-commitment by Sanchez, these are the things a Jets fan would pin his hopes on for improved QB play.

Wow. The last time I heard that one I laughed so hard I fell off my DINOSAUR!!!!! Sanchez is a good starting QB, he beat us 5 times.

Glad i can help. The notion that a QB has a record of his own is as stupid as you think my joke is old. Sanchez is inconsistent enough and lazy enough to have divided his locker room. He helped a team with super bowl aspirations tank and miss the postseason. "his" record against the Bills is irrelevant, and there is no doubt in my mind that a healthy fitzpatrick would have QB'd that same team to the playoffs.

actually no, it's far from meaningless...he just got a crapload of money and a lot of it guaranteed

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7668318/new-york-jets-extend-mark-sanchez-deal-end-pursuit-peyton-manning

i really don't get how professional football execs can be so stupid...the guy is terrible, especially considering the talent he is surrounded with on that offense

Yeah, something like 20 million guaranteed. WTF are the Jets thinking. I bet their fans are upset, like when the Bills gave Jauron the secret extension.

Bills: 1-5

Sanchez: 5-1

Do the freaking math.

It would make the world we live in a lot easier for a lot of people if things were really this simple.

You do yourself a disservice using arguments like this.

Unless you're being sarcastic?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan