Here's a link to next years schedule

flyingant

Am I correct in concluding that we will get Houston at home and Cincinnati on the road as well?

Damn two more west coast swings too. On the plus side it looks like we're getting the tougher overall slate at our house (Denver, KC, Atlanta, Carolina) instead of on the road (Oakland, SD, New Orleans, TB).

Am I correct in concluding that we will get Houston at home and Cincinnati on the road as well?

180955[/snapback]

I am, at least right now. As the third-place AFC East team, we will play the third-place AFC South team (Houston) at home and the third-place AFC North team (Cincy) on the road. NFL Scheduling Rotation.

Of course, when we win next week and the Dog-Ass Jets lose, the Dog-Ass Jets will assume those scheduling obligations and we will get Jacksonville at home and Baltimore on the road. Hm that's a price to pay, but a small one considering the immediate rewards. :) And payback's gonna be a B word. ;)

I am, at least right now.  As the third-place AFC East team, we will play the third-place AFC South team (Houston) at home and the third-place AFC North team (Cincy) on the road.  NFL Scheduling Rotation.

Of course, when we win next week and the Dog-Ass Jets lose, the Dog-Ass Jets will assume those scheduling obligations and we will get Jacksonville at home and Baltimore on the road.  Hm that's a price to pay, but a small one considering the immediate rewards.  :)  And payback's gonna be a B word.  ;)

180962[/snapback]

That would mean 3 games in Florida. Nothing wrong with that.