A Promising Young Talent.

#34fan

Acquiring young talent is vital for NFL franchises. Fresh legs can do wonders for a team on both sides of the ball. So what about the coaching staff? Specifically the offensive staff? I think there were times last season where OC/HC Gailey looked completely lost. At other times his playcalling was so predictable that we couldn't move the chains. A youth injection could be the answer and I may have found a guy who fits the bill. Check him out here. My link Not sure if he's ready to be corrupted by the NFL, but were I an aging GM, I would at least bring him in for a meeting. He's done some notable things with some names that might sound familiar. Could be a catalyst for change. -Any interest?

Edited by #34fan

Of course I know about Modkins. He's useless. It's clear the offense operates under Chan's direction, and overall philosophy. Do you really think all the "wildcat" crap is coming from Modkins?

As I recall, Chan was the guy pointing to the clipboard, chewing-out Fitz every time he eff'd up (which was often)

Either way, I think a young, energetic, forward-thinking OC or QB's coach (like Yost) could be good for this offense. Even with the expected college to pro learning curve adjustment, I would expect good things from Yost.

He coaches at Mizzou so he must be smart. :ph34r: I think Chan was more handcuffed by the number of injuries to skill positions than anything else. he had to scale back the playbook because guys we signed 3 days before were starting. If you watch games from the first half of the year before we became the walking wounded, the only thing predictable about Chan's offense was were we going to score