Nix attends Alabama pro day, but Richardson

Got to figure Nix is talking to Upshaw. Anyone notice March 6th's retweet by Upshaw from a Buffalo fan?

Buffalo Fan ‏ @LetsG0Buffalo

@334Upshaw41 Hey Courtney, love the way you play football, hope to see you lining up next to Marcell Dareus next year in Buffalo!

Retweeted by Courtney Upshaw

Thinking Upshaw wants to join Dareus in Buffalo

PM him if you only want answers from one guy and also use his screen name so he can stay anonymous if he prefers.

I must be thick, because I haven't a clue what you are talking about. My question was "can Hightower play SAM linebacker"? All opinions welcomed.

I must be thick, because I haven't a clue what you are talking about. My question was "can Hightower play SAM linebacker"? All opinions welcomed.

Same guy thought Claiborne had the nickname honey badger. You're not the one who is missing something.

Hightower was the weakside and then MLB at Bama and did not do much in pass coverage, so I'd say no, he would not be able to play SAM LB. Hightower would be a serious reach at #10, so unless he lasts until our pick in round 2, I don't think he should even be considered. Plus, our Middle LB is Sheppard. Hightower is not the best guy to address the Bills immediate needs.

Same guy thought Claiborne had the nickname honey badger. You're not the one who is missing something.

Hightower was the weakside and then MLB at Bama and did not do much in pass coverage, so I'd say no, he would not be able to play SAM LB. Hightower would be a serious reach at #10, so unless he lasts until our pick in round 2, I don't think he should even be considered. Plus, our Middle LB is Sheppard. Hightower is not the best guy to address the Bills immediate needs.

Then don't worry about Hightower because the Bills are not going to make a pick based on their most immediate need. They are going to take the BPA on their board.

GO BILLS!!!