The Entitlement Mentality

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ comprehensive health, dental, vision and 401k with generous match. all told, lowest was well over $30k. so you shut the f^&* up. btw, had a hell of a time finding an investment co to oversee the 401k that would offer index funds. now why is that?

Because either you didn't know what you were doing or you had a plan so tiny that it wasn't worth anyone's time and effort to manage at standard index fund fees.

btw, had a hell of a time finding an investment co to oversee the 401k that would offer index funds. now why is that?

What's the commission on trading stuff for an employee's 401k that makes a whole $10 an hour, about $3.50 cents a year? Gee, I wonder why they weren't beating your !@#$ing door down for the business. Jesus, the fee for printing the required prospectuses no one reads is more than that.

You're a bigger !@#$ing dolt than even I gave you credit for.

What's the commission on trading stuff for an employee's 401k that makes a whole $10 an hour, about $3.50 cents a year? Gee, I wonder why they weren't beating your !@#$ing door down for the business. Jesus, the fee for printing the required prospectuses no one reads is more than that.

You're a bigger !@#$ing dolt than even I gave you credit for.

It's closer to $0.00 seeing people making $10 an hour don't put money in the 401k. And birdie don't give me "well we matched" crap. They still don't contribute. I actually heard someone say they couldn't put $50 a month in their Roth because they'd have to give up the pedicure. :wallbash:

It's closer to $0.00 seeing people making $10 an hour don't put money in the 401k. And birdie don't give me "well we matched" crap. They still don't contribute. I actually heard someone say they couldn't put $50 a month in their Roth because they'd have to give up the pedicure. :wallbash:

It's really hard to have success fishing when other fishermen keep stealing all your bait. :D

It's really hard to have success fishing when other fishermen keep stealing all your bait. :D

Yes, it's hard to properly set someone up here when other posters jump in, but I guess it wouldn't be much of a board otherwise.

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I guess this is as good as any to throw in an old classic.

youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=tkmS6JrWSPU&feature=endscreen

That movie is from the 1940's! Ideology shifts. The party name remains the same. Most of those Dems that Hope cites went to the Republican party. Exhibit A: Ronald Reagan was a Democrat then (when that movie was shot).

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

That movie is from the 1940's! Ideology shifts. The party name remains the same. Most of those Dems that Hope cites went to the Republican party. Exhibit A: Ronald Reagan was a Democrat then (when that movie was shot).

Holy crap! Roosevelt was a righty then?

I make $9.50 and hour and contribute to my 401K.

Do you know why Ronald Reagan changed party affiliation?