Kony 2012

I'm not going to pretend to be terribly educated on this topic, but this youtube bit is heavy on self-promotion and light on information. All I got out of it is there's an African warlord named Kony in Uganda that operates like African warlords in Rwanda, Sudan, Sierra Leone, and several other African nations.

Without doing more research I have no idea who the other competing factions are that operate in that country and what atrocities may be committed by them. This guy may well be a POS but this video does a piss poor job of illustrating the situation in Uganda.

I'm not going to pretend to be terribly educated on this topic, but this youtube bit is heavy on self-promotion and light on information. All I got out of it is there's an African warlord named Kony in Uganda that operates like African warlords in Rwanda, Sudan, Sierra Leone, and several other African nations.

Without doing more research I have no idea who the other competing factions are that operate in that country and what atrocities may be committed by them. This guy may well be a POS but this video does a piss poor job of illustrating the situation in Uganda.

I'm sure the next Ugandan warlord in line after Kony is a swell guy.

Okay, this is odd.

SAN DIEGO – A co-founder of Invisible Children, the group behind the “KONY 2012” video on alleged atrocities by an African warlord, was detained after a witness reported a man masturbating and acting strangely, NBCSanDiego.com reported.

Jason Russell was detained after a man was reported masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, said police Lt. Andra Brown, NBCSanDiego.com reported.

If anyone videotaped him, this guy could have two viral videos in the same month. Pretty impressive.