[closed]only in buffalo

everyone's relieved, as am i, that johnson signed, but it really does show what a mess the bills are. we now have $17 million (what will it wind up being, 15% of the cap?) tied up in two 7th round draft picks that are our "marquis" players :lol: :lol:

and how much are we going to sink into undrafted freddy jackson?

is there any other team forced to pay that much into players of this caliber? i mean, god bless'em both..they are our boys and all...but it just shows what a disaster the bills are.

don't get your hopes up kids.

everyone's relieved, as am i, that johnson signed, but it really does show what a mess the bills are. we now have $17 million (what will it wind up being, 15% of the cap?) tied up in two 7th round draft picks that are our "marquis" players :lol: :lol:

and how much are we going to sink into undrafted freddy jackson?

is there any other team forced to pay that much into players of this caliber? i mean, god bless'em both..they are our boys and all...but it just shows what a disaster the bills are.

don't get your hopes up kids.

Does on the field performance mean anything to you? By your reasoning the Patriots are overpaying Brady.

Does on the field performance mean anything to you? By your reasoning the Patriots are overpaying Brady.

yes...and i am thinking about interceptions and key drops with the game on the line. but we're stuck paying big money for these guys cause they are our only hope.

it's just funny. lol i love the bills.

Only a Bills fan would come up with a post that complains about paying players based on their draft position rather than evaluating several years of their production.

i'm not complaining! didn't you read? I'M GLAD THEY SIGNED HIM. it's just a laughable indication of the bills' longstanding ineptitude that this is where we are. you pollyannas can't acknowledge that?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.