reggie white - steroroids?

I did not see it, but my son claimed the breathing disorder was sleep apnea, where the body stops breathing during sleep. In White's case he simply did not wake up this time. Normally a person with sleep apnea will awaken many times during the night, resulting in poor quality sleep and causing the person so affected to drop off to sleep during the day at inapproptriate times.

I don't know if anyone recalls, but some years ago, while playing with Washington, Bruce Smith was arrested for DUI because he fell asleep at the wheel. In his defense, he claimed he had sleep apnea. Wouldn't it be a colossal coincidence if the two greatest pass rushing defensive ends of all time both turned out to be sleep apnea sufferers?

I don't know if anyone recalls, but some years ago, while playing with Washington, Bruce Smith was arrested for DUI because he fell asleep at the wheel.  In his defense, he claimed he had sleep apnea.  Wouldn't it be a colossal coincidence if the two greatest pass rushing defensive ends of all time both turned out to be sleep apnea sufferers?

180861[/snapback]

That was the first thing I thought of when I heard RW died of sleep apnea. Of course, whether or not Bruce has it, if you believe that's why he was passed out in the middle of an intersection, then there's probably not much you wouldn't believe.

I did not see it, but my son claimed the breathing disorder was sleep apnea, where the body stops breathing during sleep.  In White's case he simply did not wake up this time.  Normally a person with sleep apnea will awaken many times during the night, resulting in poor quality sleep and causing the person so affected to drop off to sleep during the day at inapproptriate times. 

I don't know if anyone recalls, but some years ago, while playing with Washington, Bruce Smith was arrested for DUI because he fell asleep at the wheel.  In his defense, he claimed he had sleep apnea.  Wouldn't it be a colossal coincidence if the two greatest pass rushing defensive ends of all time both turned out to be sleep apnea sufferers?

180861[/snapback]

I have sleep apnea and have mostly ignored it until now. Scared the sh-- out of me. I have a CPAP machine that I'm supposed to use but I have a very hard time using it. I am going to have my dentist make a custom mouthpiece that will hopefully help me. sleep apnea

jonathan#34thomas: Couldn't you wait until the man's body was cold before starting a thread like this?

Better yet, don't start it at all unless there is evidence that something like this is true. Let's wait for the autopsy results rather than smear White's reputation.

jonathan#34thomas: Couldn't you wait until the man's body was cold before starting a thread like this?

Better yet, don't start it at all unless there is evidence that something like this is true. Let's wait for the autopsy results rather than smear White's reputation.

180920[/snapback]

That was my whole point. Well said.

I have sleep apnea and have mostly ignored it until now. Scared the sh-- out of me.  I have a CPAP machine that I'm supposed to use but I have a very hard time using it. I am going to have my dentist make a custom mouthpiece that will hopefully help me. sleep apnea

180879[/snapback]

I was just talking to a guy that had a CPAP machine. He couldn't adjust to it either so he got a new device that does the same thing but fits differently. I can't think of what the name of it is right now, but it was sort of catchy. He said he uses it every night now.