Have you heard of this phenomenon?

Justice

I finally had my house all to myself this weekend. No Kids. No wife. No one. I forgot how nice it is to have some time away from everybody without leaving the house, because this happens about as often as the lunar eclipse! I sat home and watched "Breaking Bad" all day yesterday. My friend kept telling me to watch BB, but I never really had the chance. What a great show! Good story line and great acting.

To all you married men or even to the guys with live-in girlfriends, how often do you get your house to yourself and what do you do when that finally happens?

Last time this happened was 3 and a half years ago. Wife pulled a Thursday-Sunday up north and left me alone with our dog. It was a glorious time. I drank and listened to music for 3 straight days in the solitude of my house. Now that we have a kid, this won't happen again for a very long time

The wife left you alone without a Honey Do list? She's a keeper, never let he go.

No honey do's! LOl!! Just me, my take out dinner, and my plasma TV. No noise, no questions, no diaper changes, nothing!!! It was magnificent!! Now I know how the other side lives! LOL! But I wouldn't swap lives with the single guys. I'm almost 40. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Last time this happened was 3 and a half years ago. Wife pulled a Thursday-Sunday up north and left me alone with our dog. It was a glorious time. I drank and listened to music for 3 straight days in the solitude of my house. Now that we have a kid, this won't happen again for a very long time

Three and a half years? Good god, man!! The only alone time you get is in the restroom, huh? LOL!! I don't even get that!! My wife will talk to be on the other side of the door when I'm doing my business. I feel you, man, it's pretty rare for me too, but when it finally happens it is truly glorious.

Be honest....did u wear pants while she was gone?

No honey do's! LOl!! Just me, my take out dinner, and my plasma TV. No noise, no questions, no diaper changes, nothing!!! It was magnificent!! Now I know how the other side lives! LOL! But I wouldn't swap lives with the single guys. I'm almost 40. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Three and a half years? Good god, man!! The only alone time you get is in the restroom, huh? LOL!! I don't even get that!! My wife will talk to be on the other side of the door when I'm doing my business. I feel you, man, it's pretty rare for me too, but when it finally happens it is truly glorious.

Be honest....did u wear pants while she was gone?

Boxers and wife beater with house shoes! Lol!!

It certainly doesn't sound like he wears pants when she's there. Zing!

I know when to wear them and when not to! Lol!! Every man should learn how and when to drop the hammer and when they can't. Pick your spots! Use a brownie point system! Build up plenty of brownie points right before football season and then use them up every Sunday, Monday, and now Thursday!!

Boxers and wife beater with house shoes! Lol!!

I know when to wear them and when not to! Lol!! Every man should learn how and when to drop the hammer and when they can't. Pick your spots! Use a brownie point system! Build up plenty of brownie points right before football season and then use them up every Sunday, Monday, and now Thursday!!

The evidence proves otherwise:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/qtpipit44/Other/fat.jpg#fat%20man%20thong

My wife takes my son to visit her father in Germany for two weeks every year, and I get to stay behind because of work.

Alternately, I take a few weekend trips with my son each year so my wife can have the house to herself once in a while. While this is easier to do with one child, I highly recommend you each do it a couple of times a year. Take the kids and let the other one have the house for the weekend. Time alone is fine, but time alone at home is a completely different animal. Not to mention, I truly dig my getaway trips with my boy.