Barrack Obama's New Campaign Commercial

hahaha...you're kidding right? The guy is WAAAAAAAAYYY younger. The only thing they have in common is the skin tone and MAYBE the eyes.

Well of course he looks younger. You do realize this is not new. It's been out for a few year and being President really ages people. But listen to the voice. It's him.

Well of course he looks younger. You do realize this is not new. It's been out for a few year and being President really ages people. But listen to the voice. It's him.

I'm actually positive it's a comedian. I heard his name a while ago. I just can;t remember his name right now ya know?. Yeah, that makes me look bad but....Tell you what, what do you want to bet that it's him?

I'm actually positive it's a comedian. I heard his name a while ago. I just can;t remember his name right now ya know?. Yeah, that makes me look bad but....Tell you what, what do you want to bet that it's him?

Really, Selmon, it's Barack himself. They caked on the makeup a bit so that the lights for that video didn't make him glow, but it's him.

They did, however, use an actress for Michelle. She was too busy with the girls.

Edited by LeviF91

Really, Selmon, it's Barack himself. They caked on the makeup a bit so that the lights for that video didn't make him glow, but it's him.

They did, however, use an actress for Michelle. She was too busy with the girls.

Looks and sounds like him to me.