[closed]Lee Evans has been cut by Ravens.

bigdon

We had no speed after Donald Jones who wasn't that good and parrish who is too fragile went down. Why not. He had a year in the offense and knows the team and organization. Unless we are going to get a Vincent Jackson, Dwane Bowe or Marques Colston why not? Torrey Smith came on in Baltimore since Lee was hurt basically all year and Lee was expendable. I never was able to figure out the hate for a class act and good guy. He would come really cheap.

Do we want him back as a number 3? He could come in and already know the system and add valuable depth to the recieving corps.

He wasn't even the #3 when the Bills let him go for a 4th round pick.

He was at best #4 - that's why they didn't want him. Gailey (and I) would both rather have Stevie, Nelson, and Roscoe on the field before we got Evans out there. A healthy Easely probably pushes him even further down the lineup.

And that's before Nix adds whoever he has said he intends to add to the WR corps this season.

So, no. If he'd like to come back as a minimum-wage #6 WR I guess he'd be OK. I'd rather have him than Jones.

I think there was more involved in the Lee Evans trade, than the Bills simply deciding he sucks, so lets get rid of him.

I think there was more involved in the Lee Evans trade, than the Bills simply deciding he sucks, so lets get rid of him.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.