Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are sort of like "bi" politically? Sometimes you like one and sometimes you like the other? Sometimes beef and sometimes fish?

I don't consider it that way. I just go with my conscience on issues, I don't really like either side, and even when I consider one side morally right, I think they are doing it more for political reasons than anything else.

I think this issue is being used for political leverage on both sides of the aisle, more than concern over what they say they are fighting for.

I don't consider it that way. I just go with my conscience on issues, I don't really like either side, and even when I consider one side morally right, I think they are doing it more for political reasons than anything else.

I think this issue is being used for political leverage on both sides of the aisle, more than concern over what they say they are fighting for.

I have a hard time reconciling the "conscience" bit here. Obviously, Ms. Fluke doesn't have much of one. It looks like she would take it either way for free contraceptives for her friends.

I have a hard time reconciling the "conscience" bit here. Obviously, Ms. Fluke doesn't have much of one. It looks like she would take it either way for free contraceptives for her friends.

I don't disagree with calling her out, but I am just saying that both sides are arguing more for political leverage for the election than for any cause. That's a real shame.

I don't disagree with calling her out, but I am just saying that both sides are arguing more for political leverage for the election than for any cause. That's a real shame.

So, the dems try to turn what was a hearing about separation of church and state into a women's health issue and it just becomes both sides are arguing for political leverage? Adam, get off the f'n fence and take a stand for once. Again, equivicate, equivicate, dance to the music!

So, the dems try to turn what was a hearing about separation of church and state into a women's health issue and it just becomes both sides are arguing for political leverage? Adam, get off the f'n fence and take a stand for once. Again, equivicate, equivicate, dance to the music!

Sorry but your definition of equivocate isn't in the dictionary of a sane person. I guess everything that isn't left wing or right wing is equivocating. Sorry, but I prefer to think for myself.

Edited by Adam

Sorry but your definition of equivocate isn't in the dictionary of a sane person. I guess everything that isn't left wing or right wing is equivocating. Sorry, but I prefer to think for myself.

Yes, you are thinking for yourself, as long as it is well within the parameters of .02 percent of the center.

Yes, you are thinking for yourself, as long as it is well within the parameters of .02 percent of the center.

Couldn't care less where that puts me. I don't think politically, like these other people do. Right is right, wrong is wrong- and that puts democrats and republicans on the same side.

Couldn't care less where that puts me. I don't think politically, like these other people do. Right is right, wrong is wrong- and that puts democrats and republicans on the same side.

Sorry Adam. I give up. Seems like you are looking forward to a double penetration. :rolleyes: