What was your favorite candy when you were a kid?

Old Time Candy

What was your favorite candy as a kid? Guess what? It's still available and they sell it here. You can search candy by type or the decade that it was first offered for sale. My vote goes to the Clark Bar (though I'm nostalgic for Chuckles candy, even though I didn't care too much for them back in the day).

Speaking of the Clark Bar... My mother always liked the Zagnut candy bar... Coconut=yuck! We always had a person to take those God awful things from our trick or treat bags!

Alexander the Grape, Lemon Heads, & Boston Baked Beans. Ate bucket loads of these candies as a kid. After finishing the candy, the box converted into a fun whistle thingy. Oh the good days :blush:

+1

Old Time Candy

What was your favorite candy as a kid? Guess what? It's still available and they sell it here. You can search candy by type or the decade that it was first offered for sale. My vote goes to the Clark Bar (though I'm nostalgic for Chuckles candy, even though I didn't care too much for them back in the day).

Marathon. They don't make it anymore but there is an english version that is sold at Cost Plus in US.

Speaking of the Clark Bar... My mother always liked the Zagnut candy bar... Coconut=yuck! We always had a person to take those God awful things from our trick or treat bags!

hah...i do business with the Hershey company..and they still make the Zagnut bar..must sa not my favorite either

My oly request is everyone buy more Hershey products!