Just got off the phone with Josh Robinson, CB, UCF

I just got off the phone with Josh Robinson, CB of UCF who told me he met with Dave Wannstedt at the NFL Scouting Combine, and Dave drilled him over and over with questions. He said he answered them all very good, and Dave was impressed. I will be having an article on him soon, so when I am done, I will get it up so you guys and girls can check it out.

I will be talking to him again in a little bit, I will let you know the article address when I am done with it.

I know the Bills will be at his pro day, they said they will be there to watch him again, because they were very impressed.

Damond

Here is the article on him

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/3/1/2837882/flying-up-the-boards-exclusive-interview-w-josh-robinson-ucf

Edited by Damond Talbot

I beg - please have it be more analytical. Do not compare him to a HOF player and give reasons he also would not succeed potentially. I'd love to learn more about these guys but truth is most will be special teamers and never play big snaps (and that's ok!) - the lack of any articles that I've read pointing towards the most reasonable career path makes it tough to take them serious.

Maybe Ive missed some fitting that description though as I'll admit I checked out a bit after several in a row were compared to all time greats and any knockks totally dismissed