The Indians May Have Taken the Europeans Land?

This isn't new. I learned all about this in American history.

Solutrean Neglect led to the massacre at wounded knee and started the first Civil War against the hated Red Coats.

I'm calling you out on this. Too many errors in that statement. Sitting Bullschit, who was really big and fat and supposedly a Billsfan went up against another tribe called the Redskins (not the Red Coats) led by Shanahanna who was known for his horse Jona-elway that carried him to previous victories. Alas, in what was called the "Great Battle" Sitting Bullschit saw that Shanahanna's braves actually had weapons to fight with and since he and his posse from Norfolk were woefully unarmed, they started a retreat that was actually a rout. The Northern Solutreans were caught in the middle and crushed to death, immortalized in "The Last of the Norwegians". Stick to your Southwest Indian history Jauronimo.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I'm calling you out on this. Too many errors in that statement. Sitting Bullschit, who was really big and fat and supposedly a Billsfan went up against another tribe called the Redskins (not the Red Coats) led by Shanahanna who was known for his horse Jona-elway that carried him to previous victories. Alas, in what was called the "Great Battle" Sitting Bullschit saw that Shanahanna's braves actually had weapons to fight with and since he and his posse from Norfolk were woefully unarmed, they started a retreat that was actually a rout. The Northern Solutreans were caught in the middle and crushed to death, immortalized in "The Last of the Norwegians". Stick to your Southwest Indian history Jauronimo.

When I read this is hurt me so bad I cried.

The Bigfatbillsfan that I have been reading for years is sitting there laughing......................of that I am sure....lol

Has he always been as obtuse and downright dense as he has shown since he came over here?