The Indians May Have Taken the Europeans Land?

I read the whole thing. A no point does it say that the Native Americans took the European's land. Nor can I figure out how you could read this article and come to that conclusion.

I said "think", not read the article again. C'mon man, anyone that can blame the bondholders for Chrysler's trouble should have the imagination to figure out how I came to that conclusion. Besides, do you think when I mentioned reparations there wasn't a little tongue-in-cheek going on?

If there had been any type of serious clash or genocide between the Native Americans and the Clovis there would still be signs. Most likely the Native Americans absorbed the Solutreans. This is called assimilation.

Either way it was a Last of the Norwegians type of situation.

If there had been any type of serious clash or genocide between the Native Americans and the Clovis there would still be signs. Most likely the Native Americans absorbed the Solutreans. This is called assimilation.

Holy Christ...are you being willfully obtuse, or are you really this goddamn dumb? It's not like it was a subtle joke.

Well, with some of the other horseshit topics he's tried to start on here it's hard to tell sometimes.

If you can't tell when he's joking, the problem's yours, not his. He's about a subtle as a brick and twice as dense.

Either way it was a Last of the Norwegians type of situation.

Solutrean culture existed in what is now Spain and France. Norway was covered by an ice sheet at the time. You may be thinking of the Vikings. They came about 20,000 years later. If the Solutrean Hypothesis is correct.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

Solutrean culture existed in what is now Spain and France. Norway was covered by an ice sheet at the time. You may be thinking of the Vikings. They came about 20,000 years later. If the Solutrean Hypothesis is correct.

God-!@#$ing-dammit, just stop it already! It was a "Last of the Mohicans" pun, you zit! :wallbash:

They put Native Americans on Soul Train? That's pretty cool.

Well, with some of the other horseshit topics he's tried to start on here it's hard to tell sometimes.

You have absolutely no sense of humor. When I start certain threads it's with the idea of where the conversation might go. All too often guys like DIN and now you jump in and make stupid comments that hijack the thread by getting the focus on your stupid comments, instead of letting the thread progress. Face it, you're a refugee from that other board and when you came over you didn't bother learning the language, the laws or customs. You came on like a jerk from the beginning. You come off as a much, much dumber version of Juror#8. In fact, I should clarify that. You are like a much dumber version of Woody on Cheers and he's like a much more anal version of Fraser. Regardless, you might want to read more than you post.

Edited by 3rdnlng

God-!@#$ing-dammit, just stop it already! It was a "Last of the Mohicans" pun, you zit! :wallbash:

Yes, I know, now I'm just being an !@#$.

You have absolutely no sense of humor. When I start certain threads it's with the idea of where the conversation might go. All too often guys like DIN and now you jump in and make stupid comments that hijack the thread by getting the focus on your stupid comments, instead of letting the thread progress. Face it, you're a refugee from that other board and when you came over you didn't bother learning the language, the laws or customs. You came on like a jerk from the beginning. You come off as a much, much dumber version of Juror#8. In fact, I should clarify that. You are like a much dumber version of Woody on Cheers and he's like a much more anal version of Fraser. Regardless, you might want to read more than you post.

Whatever...