Proof That Global Warming is Happening

3rdnlng

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46545505/ns/technology_and_science-science/#.T0vpgvFKRLc

We all know that penguins like cold weather and that New Zealand's weather is generally quite mild. So, if penguin fossils were found in New Zealand it must have once been much colder there. Think of all the scientific studies :oops: and the money spent on them when a little digging up of some bones is all that was needed.

I'm pretty sure he's the stupidest poster on the board.

So Fatty, what is your basis for that comment? Is it me calling you out over suggesting that the Constitution be usurped in the PA Judge thread? Is it because I've corrected your buddy DIN three times over something and he still hasn't got it? That he doesn't even have the intellectual curiosity to wonder what I'm correcting him on? Is it because it's gone over your head too? Some of you refugees from the other board came on and took a wait and see approach. Some came on and instantly contributed. Some came on and reminded us of Conner. Guess what category you fall in? You are a Bigfatdumbass.

So Fatty, what is your basis for that comment? Is it me calling you out over suggesting that the Constitution be usurped in the PA Judge thread? Is it because I've corrected your buddy DIN three times over something and he still hasn't got it? That he doesn't even have the intellectual curiosity to wonder what I'm correcting him on? Is it because it's gone over your head too? Some of you refugees from the other board came on and took a wait and see approach. Some came on and instantly contributed. Some came on and reminded us of Conner. Guess what category you fall in? You are a Bigfatdumbass.

Ooh ooh, I think I know this one!! It's probably because you are real dumb ass!!

There, do you feel better now?

Did you bother to read the links that you posted? Both explain very well why you would have found penguins in New Zealand and palm trees in Greenland. This proves you either didn't read your links or can't comprehend what you read.

I believe I explained myself and my thought process well in the PA thread try reading it again.

There, do you feel better now?

Did you bother to read the links that you posted? Both explain very well why you would have found penguins in New Zealand and palm trees in Greenland. This proves you either didn't read your links or can't comprehend what you read.

I believe I explained myself and my thought process well in the PA thread try reading it again.

Two poles, two carps. Doesn't matter, both of you are like low-life stupid. I only wish you were more of a challenge. I feel guilty.

You all are a bunch of morons. Please leave our boards...

The key word here is "our" boards. I've been trying to stick to the topic here. It's not my fault 3rdling wants to turn this into a mud-sling.

Two poles, two carps. Doesn't matter, both of you are like low-life stupid. I only wish you were more of a challenge. I feel guilty.

I have no idea how this in anyway addresses the points made in my post let alone the topic of the thread. If you feel guilty stop acting like a jerk.