Intense Coaching Back In B-Lo !!

T master

With Wannstedt now the D coordinator in B/Lo the one thing that has been missing for a lot of years i think is back !! 2 very intense & passionit coaches ..

I think that a team takes on the attitude or disposition of the coaching staff . When DJ was here we got on the field what the coach put out in the locker room . :cry: Look at the way the SF 49ers turned around , Harbaugh is a very intense coach and his team took on his attitude on the field & it showed !! He has all the talent in place it just needed a few more parts & a attitude adjustment !!

I think we will see a big change in our D this year , we saw a difference in the offense b/c Chan is a pretty intense guy on the side line & i think now that Wanny is there as the D coordinator we are going to see a change as far as hitting & the intensity level cranking up on the field !!

A couple of good picks this year in the draft isn't going to hurt anything either .. I'm pumped i can' wait to see who we draft & go from there !!

GO BILLS !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by T master

I love Dave as the DC but not as the HC, so Chan better step up cuz if the D does much better and the O doesn't Wanny could become the HC and then we'll be screwed again.

Actually, Wanny was a pretty decent HC of the Dols. They went 11-5 (playoffs), 9-7, and 10-6 in his first 3 seasons, and then plummeted to 4-12 in 2004 when Ricky abruptly "retired" and Jay Fiedler missed half the season.

Actually, Wanny was a pretty decent HC of the Dols. They went 11-5 (playoffs), 9-7, and 10-6 in his first 3 seasons, and then plummeted to 4-12 in 2004 when Ricky abruptly "retired" and Jay Fiedler missed half the season.

Did a decent job at Pitt as well. Could never win the "Big" games, but was always there.

Great point, People want to bury him as a head coach, I think he won the Afc east all three years .

as for Pitt he did a good job, he lost a few key games that would have been the difference in making three bcs games instead of 1

plus College is mostly about recruiting and getting kids to go to Pittsburgh can't be that easy

So this would imply that WannaStache was not intense last season?

He is in charge now you will see a whole differnet appraoch.