Illegal Immigration Takes Its Toll

3rdnlng

Interstate 8. I even found the time to walk across to Tijuana. Our border is effectively sealed. The miles of fence I saw was solid. There are infrared hd cameras and helicopters scanning the ground. The Border Patrol is everywhere and has stops along I-8 and other routes to check for illegals.

Everyone wants a secure border. What we need now is to get the cartels off our streets by legalizing drugs.

The irony here is that the mainstream media wants us to believe the border is insecure. In a recent Forbes Report they mentioned Mexicans work the most hours of the day than any country.

Did you check out the border throughout Arizona and Texas? How many miles of fence did you see? How close to the border is Route 8 in Arizona? What does the boldened mean?

I know, it's all under control:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/Arizona-Desert-Trash.htm

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know if it was mentioned anywhere else on PPP, but since this thread is on illegal immigration, I have to say that I love what Florida is doing WRT purging voter rolls of illegal immigrants, along with felons and dead people. That Barry and his minions are trying to block it speaks volumes.

Don't know if it was mentioned anywhere else on PPP, but since this thread is on illegal immigration, I have to say that I love what Florida is doing WRT purging voter rolls of illegal immigrants, along with felons and dead people. That Barry and his minions are trying to block it speaks volumes.

You're right ... I'm sure illegal immigrants trying to avoid deportation are lining up to vote.

:wallbash:

You're right ... I'm sure illegal immigrants trying to avoid deportation are lining up to vote.

:wallbash:

I know in this area - and I suspect in others with high hispanic immigrant populations (like South Florida, or SoCal) - the threat of deportation is completely non-existent. Here, an illegal immigrant can drive drunk, uninsured, cause a three-car accident, leave the scene of the crime, and not only not be deported, but not even be arrested or cited because the police don't want to put him at risk of being deported!

I doubt illegals in South Florida even need to avoid deportation. I can't imagine them feeling threatened by it.

Did you check out the border throughout Arizona and Texas? How many miles of fence did you see? How close to the border is Route 8 in Arizona? What does the boldened mean?

I know, it's all under control:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/Arizona-Desert-Trash.htm

I was only in Arizona & California. I really wanted to see that libby state California and their porous border, but to my suprise it was sealed like a drum.

I must admit that a red state like Texas with all the oil revenue they are generating must have a highly secure border. I mean you have cowboys like George W, Rick Perry & Chuck Norris roaming the prarie. With cowboys like that its hard to imagine that they can't lasso 10,000 illegals per day.

I was only in Arizona & California. I really wanted to see that libby state California and their porous border, but to my suprise it was sealed like a drum.

I must admit that a red state like Texas with all the oil revenue they are generating must have a highly secure border. I mean you have cowboys like George W, Rick Perry & Chuck Norris roaming the prarie. With cowboys like that its hard to imagine that they can't lasso 10,000 illegals per day.

Typical lib. Don't answer the specific questions and just attack. How do you have any idea that the California border is "sealed like a drum"? You said you visited Arizona. What do you think of the link I posted? Nice sealing of that border, eh?

3rd and his endless desire to dive head first into every talking point sent to distract him. :D

Not sure what you are referring to as a talking point, but what did you think of the pictures in the link? As an environmentalist, I think they're terrible. Or was it a statement by someone that they "drove the border" to inspect our security?

So you walked every foot of the SoCal border? Every single goddamn foot?? Because if not you can STFU.

So you walked every foot of the SoCal border? Every single goddamn foot?? Because if not you can STFU.

With all do respect Chef, the California border is very secure. Is it the DMZ, or Berlin Wall? No. It is a solidified fence backed by technology and one of the largest growth federal agencies (Border Patrol).

It's ridiculous to think that Illegals can waltz across the border. They have tens sometimes hundreds of miles of desert to cross. Do we know the hotspots sure maybe we should put the boots on the ground to cover high traffic areas.

If red states like Zona and Texas can't find the political will or resources perhaps they should ask for more federal help. Oh wait, that would require hiring more people, better wait for Romney.

With all do respect Chef, the California border is very secure. Is it the DMZ, or Berlin Wall? No. It is a solidified fence backed by technology and one of the largest growth federal agencies (Border Patrol).

It's ridiculous to think that Illegals can waltz across the border. They have tens sometimes hundreds of miles of desert to cross. Do we know the hotspots sure maybe we should put the boots on the ground to cover high traffic areas.

If red states like Zona and Texas can't find the political will or resources perhaps they should ask for more federal help. Oh wait, that would require hiring more people, better wait for Romney.

How's the AZ border?

Scooby goes down to SD.Takes the Tijuana Trolley, sees the donkey shows and gets lost while coming back and now he's an expert on Border Security.

Edited by Wacka

So if it's so !@#$ing hard to cross the border I have one question for you.

WHERE THE !@#$ DID ALL THESE ILLEGALS COME FROM??

So let me ask you again. Did you walk every single goddamn foot of the CA/Mex border?

So if it's so !@#$ing hard to cross the border I have one question for you.

WHERE THE !@#$ DID ALL THESE ILLEGALS COME FROM??

So let me ask you again. Did you walk every single goddamn foot of the CA/Mex border?

No, they took bicycles, you smug !@#$.