I really hope that the Jets lose

DreamOnDan

Kinda feel like a dick, but it would be so much sweeter to make the Playoffs over the Jets than any other team. They don't stand a chance in a playoff game anyway. If we make the Playoffs who do we play? My guess is that if the Jets and Broncos both lose than we play the Super Chargers. If the Jets or Broncos win we play the Colts. I'd rather play the Chargers.

I'd love for the Jets and Broncos to both lose, and the Bills win. We'd be the 5th seed in the AFC, and three teams would make the playoffs from the AFC East, which is remarkable. It will be nice to see some AFC East stories if this scenario plays out. With 36 wins so far, the AFC East is already showing everyone it is a tough division.

I'd love for the Jets and Broncos to both lose, and the Bills win.  We'd be the 5th seed in the AFC, and three teams would make the playoffs from the AFC East, which is remarkable.  It will be nice to see some AFC East stories if this scenario plays out.  With 36 wins so far, the AFC East is already showing everyone it is a tough division.

180492[/snapback]

especially after 2 of its teams were 0-4 at the beginning of the season