The 10 States Most Struggling to Pay Bills

3rdnlng

Except for North Carolina they are all blue & dark blue states.

You may want to rethink your argument.Arizona, Nevada, and New Hampshire are red states. You might be able to argue Nevada and New Hampshire based on membership of their state legislatures. But I live in Arizona, and I can tell you fore sure it's a read state. As well as number 3 on the your list.

And have you noticed the absence of California, New York, and Massachusetts? aren't those three of the most liberal states in the union? If your argument had and merit those three should make the list easily.

You may want to rethink your argument.Arizona, Nevada, and New Hampshire are red states. You might be able to argue Nevada and New Hampshire based on membership of their state legislatures. But I live in Arizona, and I can tell you fore sure it's a read state. As well as number 3 on the your list.

And have you noticed the absence of California, New York, and Massachusetts? aren't those three of the most liberal states in the union? If your argument had and merit those three should make the list easily.

My map has them as blue states. As far as California, New York and Massachussets my bet is that their potential deficits would be much larger in amount but not in percentage, which was the main criteria of the article. BTW, you should proofread your posts. All of us makes a mistake or two, but three in one post makes you look bigfatandlazy.

My map has them as blue states. As far as California, New York and Massachussets my bet is that their potential deficits would be much larger in amount but not in percentage, which was the main criteria of the article. BTW, you should proofread your posts. All of us makes a mistake or two, but three in one post makes you look bigfatandlazy.

I think it makes me look dyslexic. Which I am. What's your excuse?

If your argument is dependent upon what statistics are going to be manipulated you don't have an argument to be had. And I'm having a hard time finding a map that places Nevada, Arizona, and New Hampshire as blue states.

Massachusetts has two Ts by the way, I misspelled it to begin with since I have trouble recognizing double letters sometimes. But if you're going to make a point out of correcting my spelling to try and make me look stupid you might want to proofread your posts as not to make yourself look stupid in the process.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

I think it makes me look dyslexic. Which I am. What's your excuse?

You are dyslexic because you spell red as read and for as fore? (I forget the third one) All I'm saying is you guys that treat this forum as if it is another text messaging thingy are full of schit. Your sloppiness in writing is indicative of your sloppiness in thinking.

You are dyslexic because you spell red as read and for as fore? (I forget the third one) All I'm saying is you guys that treat this forum as if it is another text messaging thingy are full of schit. Your sloppiness in writing is indicative of your sloppiness in thinking.

Is this board really that important to you? Are you going to get an award for the best written posts? There are times that I really like to be on here and get into the debate and other times when I have better things to do. So I guess to me this is just another text messaging "thingy".

None of them have ever been in my kitchen.

(And !@#$ing Connecticut drank all my liquor when it was here.)

BURP!!!

(Sorry. With our blue laws there's no liquor sales on Sundays, so....)

But yes, under the discussion section, they did not note how in CT our illustrious Gov. Dann-uh-uh-uh-el Ma-uh-uh-uh-lloy actually increased spending by $3B in the two-year budget when we were already $3.5B in the hole. He then increased the income tax withholding by b/w $1,000-$3,000. People who found out that at $50K, they were the ones Ma-uh-uh-uh-uh-lloy called "the rich" during the 2010 campaign got slightly pissed. He is a one-term governor, but not before he sinks this state even deeper in debt and economic despair (at least, outside of Greenwich/Fairfield County). He gets three death threats per day, according to my state trooper neighbor, who was asked to be part of his security detail but declined.

Is this board really that important to you? Are you going to get an award for the best written posts? There are times that I really like to be on here and get into the debate and other times when I have better things to do. So I guess to me this is just another text messaging "thingy".

I guess that's your weakness, sloppy guy.

9 blue states weren't listed. Almost half of them were red. Do you think you could post the map you're using to denote red from blue?

Couldn't find the map I looked at yesterday, but here's one that shows the last presidential election. It shows Arizona as red but that could be because of McCain.

Couldn't find the map I looked at yesterday, but here's one that shows the last presidential election. It shows Arizona as red but that could be because of McCain.

Are you going to actually post the link? Not to mention if you were to go with the last presidential election North Carolina would be a blue state.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

Luckily for those 3 states the computation is a percentage of GDP, not the size of their debt or what their future obligations truly entail.

California, Massachusetts, New York, Illinois, and Texas are ALL staring massive debt in the face because of their "far too generous" public employee pension obligations. We're only at the tip of the fiscal crises right now - it's only going to get worse. Mostly because so many people (like you) desperately cling to their retarded partisan politics instead of facing reality.