Have I Mentioned Recently How Much I Hate Bicyclists?

Chef Jim

Just remember.....when you guys were all watching the Super Bowl this past year beating your chests drinking your Schlitz with your faded Jim Kelly jersey on your chest talking about how 'manly' you are......you also were all attending a MADONNA CONCERT.

There us NOTHING you can say that changes that. Nothing.

I win.

Only a cyclist would think that halftime is for anything besides getting more booze and food :rolleyes:

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember.....when you guys were all watching the Super Bowl this past year beating your chests drinking your Schlitz with your faded Jim Kelly jersey on your chest talking about how 'manly' you are......you also were all attending a MADONNA CONCERT.

I win.

What? What Madonna concert?

Only a cyclist would think that halftime is for anything besides getting more booze and food :rolleyes:

She was the halftime show? I did not realize that. Probably because I pay absolutely no attention to the halftime show.

Hey, Rk...guess I win.

Bikers and people at the "rainbow parade" both wear leather jackets and chaps, not cycling shorts, my friend.

I win.

Ok when I went to a Raiders game last year I also attended a high school marching band concert. What's your point.

One and more day of living in SF and putting up with the holier than thou SF bike commuters. But I'll drive in once a month or so just to harass them.

Hey bicyclists are BMX'ers bikers, too?

I mean they should be more of a biker because they make more money, more known and don't wear spandex. Though, I think they like Madonna.

Serious question, why not BMX'ers too?

Hey bicyclists are BMX'ers bikers, too?

I mean they should be more of a biker because they make more money, more known and don't wear spandex. Though, I think they like Madonna.

Serious question, why not BMX'ers too?

And they don't cry when they crash.

Bikers and people at the "rainbow parade" both wear leather jackets and chaps, not cycling shorts, my friend.

I win.

This is your best retort? You did so well with the link to that hysterical gay article. This is seriously the lamest retort in the history of the TBD. Now I want you to spend a few days thinking of a new retort to cyclist spandex being gay and come back and post it. Maybe this will help. Why do you spandex poofs where that ridiculous gear? Your all dressed as if you are all training for the Tour De France, your just a bunch of wanna bees on a Sunday afternoon ride. There should be amateur gear that you wear so the rest of us real motorist's can distinguish the real cyclists from the posers.

Critical Mass? lololololol.

I dont know of any cyclist that likes or participates in Critical Mass. In fact, cyclists despise it for the same reasons everyone else does. Its OWS on bicycles. Literally.

But nice try though.

Oh...speaking of ghey clothing.....is the pink ascott you wear to the winery on Saturday nights out of the cleaners yet? And do you set up your pretty polka dot blanket on the vinyard lawn while you pontifcate about how you can taste "hints of chocolate over your tounge?"

Ohhh.....how maaaanly that is!

Oh....MADONNA.

Edited by RkFast

Critical Mass? lololololol.

I dont know of any cyclist that likes or participates in Critical Mass. In fact, cyclists despise it for the same reasons everyone else does. Its OWS on bicycles. Literally.

But nice try though.

Oh...speaking of ghey clothing.....is the pink ascott you wear to the winery on Saturday nights out of the cleaners yet? And do you set up your pretty polka dot blanket on the vinyard lawn while you pontifcate about how you can taste "hints of chocolate over your tounge?"

Ohhh.....how maaaanly that is!

Oh....MADONNA.

Has anyone see the cool new internet dictionary? I looked up "projection" and instead of a definition there was a link to the post I quoted.

It is cool that it is so up to date but I don't see what RK's post has to do with movies.

In other words, I don't get it.

Edited by ieatcrayonz