Unemployment Up Again

3rdnlng

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See the Boom!! thread. Just poking a little fun at the Obamatard. I'm not actually celebrating the demise of America, it was sarcasm.

Your getting some schit partly because of the old cheesehead who got banned for racism. His screen name was similar if not exactly like yours. Some advise-----don't take any schit from the "self -absorbed arrogant prick" and the greedy 1%er :devil:

Your getting some schit partly because of the old cheesehead who got banned for racism. His screen name was similar if not exactly like yours. Some advise-----don't take any schit from the "self -absorbed arrogant prick" and the greedy 1%er :devil:

Wait...not the same guy?

No, he came over with the other refugees last fall. Hasn't said a racist thing. Just appears to be another conservative and hasn't really been controversial. You lynched the wrong guy.

Yeah, just looked it up.

I'd apologize, Wisconsin Bills Fan...but rule #1 here is never admit you're wrong on PPP. It's a sign of weakness. So...!@#$ you and your racist attitude!

Yeah, just looked it up.

I'd apologize, Wisconsin Bills Fan...but rule #1 here is never admit you're wrong on PPP. It's a sign of weakness. So...!@#$ you and your racist attitude!

No explanation necessary. The problem I have here is that you criticized his post because of who you thought he was, not what he said. So in all fairness I think you need to have a little self examination here. My advice to you as a faux clinical psychologist is that you rethink your stock "idiot and !@#$ing moron" response and maybe ask how you can help someone attain inner peace.

Ha ha, you were wrong AND you are a wuss to admit it! :oops:

OMG, you can read between the lines,6?

Hey, I'm a refugee...............................................lol

Americans' Satisfaction Almost as Low as It Was Under Carter

By Lauren Fox

February 21, 2012

It's February, nine months before a presidential election, and only 22 percent of Americans say they are satisfied with the way things are going. Voters haven't been this unhappy with the country since George H.W. Bush's presidency, when only 21 percent of Americans reported being happy with the country's direction. And before that, the lowest approval rating was 19 percent during Jimmy Carter's first term.

What do the two presidencies have in common? Neither of them won re-election. And, if the trends holds true, Obama looks to be in an equally precarious situation. [Read about the 10 Worst Presidents.]

The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research released its 2012 campaign outlook, and it's clear Obama's sitting in the same position George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter were in during the February before their election losses—voters don't feel good about the country.

Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, and George W. Bush—presidents who won re-election—all had at least 41 percent of voters optimistic with the state of the union.

US News and World Report

No explanation necessary. The problem I have here is that you criticized his post because of who you thought he was, not what he said. So in all fairness I think you need to have a little self examination here. My advice to you as a faux clinical psychologist is that you rethink your stock "idiot and !@#$ing moron" response and maybe ask how you can help someone attain inner peace.

1) No. I was criticizing the "substance" of the post. Look back at it; calling ANYONE who posts that post an idiot is completely justified.

2) I help people achieve inner peace. Specifically, I help idiots attain inner peace, through a vaguely Socratic and rather vicious dialectic method that ultimately helps them to realize that they are, in fact, idiots, and motivates them to introspection and perhaps change. Worked with meazza...seems to be working with your useless ass, you moron*.

OMG, you can read between the lines,6?

And them sometimes my dialectic methods are less successful...

*Sadly, that actually qualifies as a compliment from me. :lol:

Yeah, just looked it up.

No problem. I feel kinda like that kid who's parents named him Adolf Hitler, not his fault but he's going to get **** for it. The former Wis Bills Fan sounds like a real gem!

Edited by Wisconsin Bills Fan

No problem. I feel kinda like that kid who's parents named him Adolf Hitler, not his fault but he's going to get **** for it. The former Wis Bills Fan sounds like a real gem!

Hitler ruined the name Adolf. And he ruined the toothbrush moustache. If nothing else, I hate that man for those two reasons.

Hitler ruined the name Adolf. And he ruined the toothbrush moustache. If nothing else, I hate that man for those two reasons.

Hey, it was his parents that named him Adolf. They could have just as easily named him Levi. As far as the little toothbrush mustache, that was Eva braun's idea; she liked the way it tickled. So find some other ways to blame him already.

Hey, it was his parents that named him Adolf. They could have just as easily named him Levi. As far as the little toothbrush mustache, that was Eva braun's idea; she liked the way it tickled. So find some other ways to blame him already.

Well the Nazi officers did have cool uniforms. And death's head rings. So some of Germany had a sense of style.

Little known fact: Adolf Hitler's father, Alois Hitler, was born out-of-wedlock as Alois Schicklgruber. When he was forty, his father came forward and claimed parentage, and Alois Schicklgruber's name was officially changed to Alois Hitler. Ten years later little Adolf was born as Adolf Hitler.

If l'il Adolf's grandfather never comes forward, he's born Adolf Schicklgruber.

Now just try to imagine crowds of tens of thousands of people thronging the Reichs Chancellery or a Nuremburg party rally, all with their hands in the air, shouting rapturously "Heil, Schicklgrueber! Heil!"

Never would have happened. And all because one 84 year old deadbeat for some inexplicable reason decided to make a paternity claim for a 40-year old bastard.