12 year old Girl found naked looking in trash for food

mead107

Not to take anything away from that absolutely horrific story above, but as I was exploring that site I stumbled on the story below. Taken together, it is remarkable how pathetic some elements of our society are. First, let me be clear, there are no words to describe that human loosely labelled as the 'parent' (in name only) of that poor 12 year old girl.....none....if the story plays out as first reported, the death penalty would seem fitting.

On a lighter note, yet, still pathetic, with regard to the guy at Disney, I wondered:

(a) I simply cannot believe he was 53 years old. He looked late 60's, outside of looking about 11 months pregnant - but really what a pathetic excuse for a man......

(b) I wish I would have been there during his visit, individuals like that do not deserve the mercy he was shown - again, he deserves to be brutalized until he has a come to jesus moment or death.....pathetic; again, who in the hell does that? Sure he looked dumb and probably was inbred, but really??

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-attacks-disneyland-employees-customers-repeatedly-pepper-sprayed-article-1.1025692

Not to take anything away from that absolutely horrific story above, but as I was exploring that site I stumbled on the story below. Taken together, it is remarkable how pathetic some elements of our society are. First, let me be clear, there are no words to describe that human loosely labelled as the 'parent' (in name only) of that poor 12 year old girl.....none....if the story plays out as first reported, the death penalty would seem fitting.

On a lighter note, yet, still pathetic, with regard to the guy at Disney, I wondered:

(a) I simply cannot believe he was 53 years old. He looked late 60's, outside of looking about 11 months pregnant - but really what a pathetic excuse for a man......

(b) I wish I would have been there during his visit, individuals like that do not deserve the mercy he was shown - again, he deserves to be brutalized until he has a come to jesus moment or death.....pathetic; again, who in the hell does that? Sure he looked dumb and probably was inbred, but really??

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-attacks-disneyland-employees-customers-repeatedly-pepper-sprayed-article-1.1025692

The Disney one is no surprise to me, when I was at Disney World last year I saw people acting like idiots the whole time. I think the cost of the trip makes people think they should be treated like royalty and raises their stress level.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1025692

The death penalty? Really? That's pretty extreme for even what she did. A jail term would serve her well, but putting her to death would solve nothing IMO.

And for the Disney guy, I cannot understand how you can justify "brutalizing" a man to even death over what he did. Who the hell does that?