Stevie Johnson interviews SI cover model Kate Upton

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I'll give it a whirl. She's crazy beautiful, with an A+ chest. But darn, absolutely no butt, none. And I'm telling you, in 15 years those big old boobies are going to drop very low. The dude with her when she's 39 is going to have a saggy boobed, not butt, gorgeous girl.

She's always going to be beautiful, but there's going to be a day those big boobs aren't going to be as helpful as they are now.

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was too busy staring at her butt. I was pretty sure she had one, and I was right.

I'll give it a whirl. She's crazy beautiful, with an A+ chest. But darn, absolutely no butt, none. And I'm telling you, in 15 years those big old boobies are going to drop very low. The dude with her when she's 39 is going to have a saggy boobed, not butt, gorgeous girl.

She's always going to be beautiful, but there's going to be a day those big boobs aren't going to be as helpful as they are now.

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was too busy staring at her butt. I was pretty sure she had one, and I was right.

Check and mate. And might I add, WOW!