Stevie Johnson interviews SI cover model Kate Upton

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Any chance we sign Kate Upton?

Did you know that her uncle is Michegan Congressman Fred Upton? That doesn't really matter of course because Ralph is cheap (and really, really old), but I thought you might like a bit of trivia about her. I find that it helps me keep my mind off of her assets.

She's dating Mark Sanchez. Next.

She picked his outfit he wore in the GQ photo shoot.

Silly. He said Mark Sanchez, not Ben Roethlisberger.

Mark asked her out, Ben Ro just drags them in the bathroom and has big guys block it off.

SJ shouldn't give up his day job that's for sure. He's a horrible interviewer, but I'm sure not many of you actually pciked up on that nuance? :)

She's hot, yep, no doubt about it. She also appears to have a brain, which, do not always go hand-n-hand. :)

Tim-

I'm still waiting for someone to say "she's not even that hot"or "Ive done better."

I'll give it a whirl. She's crazy beautiful, with an A+ chest. But darn, absolutely no butt, none. And I'm telling you, in 15 years those big old boobies are going to drop very low. The dude with her when she's 39 is going to have a saggy boobed, not butt, gorgeous girl.

She's always going to be beautiful, but there's going to be a day those big boobs aren't going to be as helpful as they are now.

I'll give it a whirl. She's crazy beautiful, with an A+ chest. But darn, absolutely no butt, none. And I'm telling you, in 15 years those big old boobies are going to drop very low. The dude with her when she's 39 is going to have a saggy boobed, no butt, gorgeous girl.

She's always going to be beautiful, but there's going to be a day when those big boobs aren't going to be as helpful as they are now.