All White Draft

Buffalo Barbarian

I know some guys on here whine about drafting white players but there are plenty of em that would be great picks. I AM NOT saying we should draft all white guys this is just something to do for fun and discussion.

1. Riley Reiff Iowa 6'6" 300 LT (Joe Thomas)

2. Jared Crick Nebraska 6'4" 285 DE (JJ Watt)

3. B.J. Coleman Chattanooga 6'3" 220 QB (Andy Dalton)

4. Shea McClellin Boise State 6'3" 258 DE 43 OLB 34 (could play strong side)

4. Tank Carder TCU 6'2" 228 WILB OLB43 (kid is a stud, great instincts)

5. Derek Wolfe Cincinnati 6'5" 295 DT (Justin Smith)

5. David Paulson Oregon 6'3" 242 TE (Aaron Hernandez)

6. Brett Roy Nevada 6'3" 280 DT43 (Kyle Williams)

7. Devon Wylie Fresno State 5'10" 178 WRS (Welker, cuts like Barry Sanders)

I thought about posting this strait up but I figured some one would call me out on it and say I was racist , so I wanted to be up front. Besides this isn't the draft I would pick I just wanted to see how it would look like and thought it was pretty good so I posted it.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I'd prefer the all Chinese draft. What an absurd thread...and when has anyone on here complained about drafting white players?

FAIL

seriously? you must not have been on the board in awhile, there is all kinds of complaining about drafting white players, such as they are slow or just high motor guys... BTW we drafted a Chinese player and that didn't work out so well.

seriously? you must not have been on the board in awhile, there is all kinds of complaining about drafting white players, such as they are slow or just high motor guys... BTW we drafted a Chinese player and that didn't work out so well.

Ive been on the board since 2006 never once heard someone say we should draft a guy because he's white

ok...for fun

Let's see...a wes welker kind of guy who cuts like Barry Sanders...how is he going to last til the seventh round? I would think a wes welker class receiver should probably go in round one.

You title a thread "All white draft" and you wonder why why people said something. If you put just these names down people would discuss it, but bringing race into you brought on a shoe different discussion

I thought about that but I figured some one would call me out on it and say I was racist , so I wanted to be up front. Besides this isn't the draft I would pick I just wanted to see how it would look like and thought it was pretty good so I posted it.

ok...for fun

Let's see...a wes welker kind of guy who cuts like Barry Sanders...how is he going to last til the seventh round? I would think a wes welker class receiver should probably go in round one.

Shouldn't you have said he cuts like OJ?

ok...for fun

He will probably be an undrafted FA but after the east west shrine game I had to put him on. This could be a case of Reverse discrimination; he is comparably to T.Y. Hilton Florida Int'l 5'10" 182 WR but he is going 3-4 rd.

Shouldn't you have said he cuts like OJ?

was too young to pay attention to OJ, so Wouldn't know.

you guys need to quit being so PC, how about actually discussing the picks.

i think you're confusing sarcasm for political correctness.

the problem isn't the color of the player, but rather the talent level. if you tell me a player is a monster in the middle, a ball hawk or a devastating blocker, then i know what i'm getting. if i hear someone has a high motor, it usually means they have a lot of pluck but don't possess the physical tools to dominate against talented players. that being said, they usually take their punishment and keep coming back for more (rather than just giving up completely).