A Offseason Bills Mind Dump !!

T master

Valentines day , a day of love not hate Bills fans & keep that in mind while posting possible replies to this !!

First off Mayock has changed his #1 DE in this years draft to Ingram over Coples despite the PROTOTYPICAL size of Coples , Coples on again off again motor has been exposed & it has been proven that even a guy that isn't the prototypical DE in the thoughts of the NFL still can be put at the top because of his game .(so much for Ingram haters)

It wouldn't bother me if Ingram fell to the Bills , he can be used in many more ways than Coples & is as fast or faster plus he played many different positions in college which is more bang for our buck !!

NEXT ! With all the different WR coming available this year why should we go out & pay big bucks for one ?? Randy Moss now saying he wants to play again , he won't be able to ask for top money why not wet a line & see what we come out with ?

And WHY NOT TO ?? (boy this will raise some hate) sure he is in the arena league which will give him the time to get back in the groove & will let all concerned see what he still has or has not . Everyone says he is a cancer in the locker room but he wasn't that when he was here . At the price that you could now pick him up at ? What he had over 800 yards & & 5 TD's & the longest TD in team history from Fitz .. If he still has it plus a low price & good play could possibly be a good depth call ??

On to Stanford Rout , the CB that just came in to check out the Bills , he had all these good things to say about the Bills to the media & said that the sky is the limit . Did you expect to here any thing different ??

The one thing he did say that caught my ear more than anything else he said was "he hasn't won a lot in his career and wants to go to a team & win & the team he just left was a lot like the Bills in the sense that they started off good then the bottom kind of dropped out" .. With that being said & the fact that his home town is in Texas & he is going to visit with the Texans & the Cowboys , the Bills can forget it !!

We don't have a snow balls chance in Texas of getting this guy to come play for us unless we open up the wallet & that ain't gonna happen we got more important things to focus on with in the Bills organization before spending a bunch of money on a FA - CB !!

I'm over all this waiting around already let's get Stevie signed first (or at least start talking about his signing) so he has no way of hitting the market , the longer they drag their feet the more he will think he is not as wanted as he thinks he is & he will be more apt to check out the market & either the money will be way higher that we need to spend to get him to stay or he will be gone - get er done !! And while your at it SIGN FRED !!!!

There you go tear it up !! Remember the love it's Valentines Day !!

good post.

i like TO and Moss, but i sincerely believe the bills can do better. they need to be looking at WRs that are going to make an impact over the long haul.

i have a hunch that stevie gets franchised. hopefully, they can re-sign him, but if the two sides cant see eye to eye, i think buddy & co. realize that they absolutely can not let him walk.

i think they do sign another WR, but franchising stevie likely keeps them from throwing enough money at v jax, bowe or colston. i imagine it'll be someone on the next tier.

bills do need a CB, but i dont think they should break the bank for any of the available FAs.

i also think the bills go hard after a DE. whether or not they get a big name won't be for lack of trying. in the end i think they get someone who is good enough or has enough potential to keep them from drafting (or at least give them second thoughts about picking) that pass rusher everyone is clamoring for in the first round, especially if they think it'd be a reach. buddy is thinking best player available all the way, IMO.

if i'm right about the above, i think the bills strongly consider WR or OT in the first round depending how the earlier picks shake out.

that's just what i see happening at this point. not what i would shoot for exactly.

I w a s c o n f u s e d b y t h e w a y t h e p o s t w a s p u n c u a t e d .

I didn't give a rats A** about punctuation in school (as you can tell) & i really didn't know that i would be graded on it in this post seeing as i have been graduated for more than 30 yrs .

I am more about content & not your infatuation with punctuation :doh: :doh: !!!!

Hell if your worried about that in a sport where half the players can't even articulate the language properly maybe you need to start reading blogs on a different sport like curling !! :nana:

I like everything aside from the Randy/TO dribble....Randy will go back to NE or some other Big Market (Jets), and we already tried the TO experience (he wasent a flop, he was quite good, but he hasent played in over a year and as another posted said, we can do better in FA and draft)