Celebrity Apprentice 2012

ajzepp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not anti-Lisa, but that was pretty funny how she looked so safe and then boom, "You're fired".:lol: Arsenio has to be next to go, and I'm calling Aubrey FTW.

So Corolla is coming back but no Lou? :thumbdown:

I'm actually guessing that the final two will be Arsenio and Aubrey. I think they gave it away in the preview for next week, so I'm calling for Clay to be fired next, even though I think he should probably be in the finals.

I agree about Lou...if he's not back, that's lame...though maybe he didn't want to come back?

Aubrey has to go next. I have never seen a chick so self centered and thinks she knows better than anyone else no matter what. I don't know they can put up with her. Glad Lisa got fired, her yelling at everyone got real old.

The thing with Aubrey is that she's developed a reputation for being very smart and creative, yet she's almost always on the losing team. She's definitely self-centered, but I don't think it bothers her lol

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrity Apprentice falls into the "guilty pleasure" category in our house. I've avoided this thread all season because we've been recording it on our DVR and I didn't want any spoilers. We're caught up now and I've got to say Aubrey O'Day (although I had no idea who she was prior to this show) is probably my favorite contestant on this show ever. She's just so over-the-top with her self-inflated image and the things she says about herself have GOT to be coached or scripted! No one says the things she says about herself without some coaching. She claims she has photos surrounding her bed of bullying victims who have committed suicide... :w00t: WHAT?!?! She's hit on all THREE of the Trump men and the crazy hair dryer guy with the red shoes. She's called everyone on the show old... she's serving up the crazy at an alarming rate. Bring her back for Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars ("the greatest collection of celebrity star power on any show in the history of television" - Donald Trump)

Celebrity Apprentice falls into the "guilty pleasure" category in our house. I've avoided this thread all season because we've been recording it on our DVR and I didn't want any spoilers. We're caught up now and I've got to say Aubrey O'Day (although I had no idea who she was prior to this show) is probably my favorite contestant on this show ever. She's just so over-the-top with her self-inflated image and the things she says about herself have GOT to be coached or scripted! No one says the things she says about herself without some coaching. She claims she has photos surrounding her bed of bullying victims who have committed suicide... :w00t: WHAT?!?! She's hit on all THREE of the Trump men and the crazy hair dryer guy with the red shoes. She's called everyone on the show old... she's serving up the crazy at an alarming rate. Bring her back for Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars ("the greatest collection of celebrity star power on any show in the history of television" - Donald Trump)

Yeah, I liked Aubrey too, she made for good tv. Still very much surprised that The Donald kept Arsenio (zzzzzzzzz) over her.

I'm surprised that Aubrey got fired, too. I think she would have kept things more interesting if she were one of the last two standing. It would have been fun watching her try and get people to work for/with her and raise money.

Arsenio Hall won? Really? REALLY?!?!

Best part of the show was the 110% Lou clips, that was great!

As soon as they said how much each person made at their event, I figured Arsenio would "win", because the $250K would help even out how much each person could give their charity.

BTW, did anyone else think compared to previous seasons, both celebrity and non-celebrity, that this final challenge was the easiest?

All in all I think this was a really entertaining season. What really annoyed me yesterday was that one latina lady who didn't smile the entire season and made everything seem like it was so serious. When she raised a bunch of money when she was PM but lost to the other team, she whined about how her charity wasn't going to see any of the money she raised. Trump shut her down almost immediately saying that what matters most is that CHARITY is getting the money and that's the way the game goes...to the winning PM go the spoils. So what does she do last night? She says the SAME DAMN THING! What a complete tard that lady is...why she was on the show I have no idea, but that was very disrespectful for her to do that on the finale.

I was pretty cool with whoever won last night, and quite honestly I'd probably check out a new late night arsenio talk show...that's his niche, so I'm sure someone will sign him up. He wasn't all that impressive during the season, but he was on his game last night and said all the right things. I loved when he said that Aubrey had given him a donation in private.

The Lou clips were great and I'm glad Lampinelli just took the self-deprecation route in response to all her crazy antics...she redeemed herself a little bit. Also lol'd when Carolla said that Theresa thought "naive" was a brand of douche lol.

If they could get an all-star celebrity season, that would rule...

I think Arsenio won over Clay because he is going to get another talk show and will talk up Trump. The Don is all about the promotion of the Don.

Again, listening to Carolla, around the show no one expected Arsenio to win. Clays production was that much better. Add to that Aiken raised so much more money and that usually means a task victory. Later someone in the know on the show said that Hall has a impending deal with NBC.