Celebrity Apprentice 2012

ajzepp

I remember when Debbie did Playboy, pretty meh compared to Tiffany (YUM!), but still much much better than she looks now, what a hag she turned into... I still think she busted her nose somehow.. I did not know though till the other day that Aubrey did Playboy too, not bad!

She looks very distinctive with the red hair, but I saw some pics of her as a blonde and she looked much hotter, IMO.

As for Tiffany, I can't think of the name of it, but I recently saw a documentary about a bunch of mentally challenged people who were stalking her. It was one of the oddest things I've ever seen. One of them was a legit hermaphrodite, and for whatever reason they decided to introduce one of the stalkers to the hermaphro stalker and shack them up together in a hotel room prior to a Tiffany show. I don't know if the makers of this doc were on drugs or what, but it was truly a disturbing film...EDIT: I just looked it up...I think it's called "I Think We're Alone Now"

Edited by ajzepp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both Debbies and Tiffany's best moments are from the Scyfy network movie " Mega Python vs Gatoroid. Check out this fight scene between the two

http://www.billboard.com/column/viralvideos/debbie-gibson-and-tiffany-scuffle-in-syfy-1004106785.story#/column/viralvideos/debbie-gibson-and-tiffany-scuffle-in-syfy-1004106785.story

Poor Lou. :( They need to do an all-star Celebrity Apprentice & bring Lou & Busey back!

As for all the Corolla love, I think he is lucky that he left when he did & how he did, cause Lampenelli would've ended up crushing him.

Poor Lou. :( They need to do an all-star Celebrity Apprentice & bring Lou & Busey back!

As for all the Corolla love, I think he is lucky that he left when he did & how he did, cause Lampenelli would've ended up crushing him.

Lampinelli is disappointing me a bit...too much venom, not enough hilarity. I thought tonight it should have been time for Dayana to get the shaft. Lou's too valuable in the boardroom to let him go at this point. Lou and Busey would have been unreal lol. The two of them would get absolutely nothing done

Lampinelli is disappointing me a bit...too much venom, not enough hilarity. I thought tonight it should have been time for Dayana to get the shaft. Lou's too valuable in the boardroom to let him go at this point. Lou and Busey would have been unreal lol. The two of them would get absolutely nothing done

Lampinelli's whining is getting really old. I hope she gets voted out next.

Lampinelli's whining is getting really old. I hope she gets voted out next.

I'm honestly surprised by it...I expected her to be in a jovial mood, messing with people and joking around the entire show. I think she's cried more than anyone! I'm disappointed with her more than anyone else. I was stoked when I saw she was going to be on this season.

Congrats to Lisa on the win, too bad about Paul Sr. but he lasted longer than I thought he would, so that's cool.

As for Arsenio vs Aubrey round 2 next week, I hope she kicks his ass, way past time for him to go.

Congrats to Lisa on the win, too bad about Paul Sr. but he lasted longer than I thought he would, so that's cool.

As for Arsenio vs Aubrey round 2 next week, I hope she kicks his ass, way past time for him to go.

I'm ready to admit I was wrong about Lisa...I honestly thought she'd be riling things up, but all this loud whining and emotional crap is getting super annoying. I had no idea she'd be this way...sorry to see Paul go, but I agree, I'm surprised he lasted this long, too.

Looks like next week Lisa's going to get herself in hot water...I'm a huge fan of her comedy, but her histrionics on this show have been annoying as hell. Gotta keep Dayana around for looks alone.

Damn, I thought for sure Aiken was gone, that would've been awesome... but Penn had to go too, if only because he bailed on too many shows this year, I think the winner should be someone who commits to the show every week.

Good to see ole George back too, if Don Jr. or Ivanka can't make it, I would much rather see him than douchey Eric.

Damn, I thought for sure Aiken was gone, that would've been awesome... but Penn had to go too, if only because he bailed on too many shows this year, I think the winner should be someone who commits to the show every week.

Good to see ole George back too, if Don Jr. or Ivanka can't make it, I would much rather see him than douchey Eric.

It was great to see George...he always tells it like it is and seems like a good guy. I was bummed to see Penn go, too, but he just didn't really seem to have his heart in it. Clay's tail feathers have more plumage than ever before, but at least he's not backing down when he gets into spats with others...I like players who stir it up and keep it interesting. Speaking of which, looks like Lampinelli is going to go into whiny annoying mode again next week...I can't believe I'm saying that about her! For someone who rips the hell out of people on stage, she has very little backbone in real life. Almost seems a bit immature. Too bad...

I hope they bring back some of the fired people for the final to help the last two compete...I want to see Corrolla redeem himself.

It was great to see George...he always tells it like it is and seems like a good guy. I was bummed to see Penn go, too, but he just didn't really seem to have his heart in it. Clay's tail feathers have more plumage than ever before, but at least he's not backing down when he gets into spats with others...I like players who stir it up and keep it interesting. Speaking of which, looks like Lampinelli is going to go into whiny annoying mode again next week...I can't believe I'm saying that about her! For someone who rips the hell out of people on stage, she has very little backbone in real life. Almost seems a bit immature. Too bad...

I hope they bring back some of the fired people for the final to help the last two compete...I want to see Corrolla redeem himself.

I don't see how that would be surprising. She makes her living being the mean kid in homeroom in a very controlled setting.

Corolla is done... you will see Paul Jr. and Lou!:worthy:

I can't believe that Diana chick is still there. She pretty much does nothing so she can't get called on anything. Listening to Carolla today and he was interviewing Penn. Adam was saying that Donald pushed hard for Diana to be on the show as NBC wanted no part of her. I guess Trump wants her on because she won Miss Universe. I really think he's carrying her now. It's ridiculous that someone as talented and bright as Penn is voted off and she's still hanging around. They were making a big deal out of how strong she was on the "Success" fragrance task. She posed for pics big friggen deal. That's all she can do. Anyway, rant over. Hopefully she exits next week. If not her, Aubrey.

Edited by Dante

I can't believe that Diana chick is still there. She pretty much does nothing so she can't get called on anything. Listening to Carolla today and he was interviewing Penn. Adam was saying that Donald pushed hard for Diana to be on the show as NBC wanted no part of her. I guess Trump wants her on because she won Miss Universe. I really think he's carrying her now. It's ridiculous that someone as talented and bright as Penn is voted off and she's still hanging around. They were making a big deal out of how strong she was on the "Success" fragrance task. She posed for pics big friggen deal. That's all she can do. Anyway, rant over. Hopefully she exits next week. If not her, Aubrey.

Aubrey and Dayana (you could at least spell it right) are two of the best reasons to watch this show, looks aside. It's hilarious watching Lisa L. blow a gasket and Dayana just smirks at her, all the while keeping her cool. Aubrey is actually pretty damn good and I love the way she gets under Arsenio's skin -- and if you've seen the Playboy pics, she rocks it.

Aubrey and Dayana (you could at least spell it right) are two of the best reasons to watch this show, looks aside. It's hilarious watching Lisa L. blow a gasket and Dayana just smirks at her, all the while keeping her cool. Aubrey is actually pretty damn good and I love the way she gets under Arsenio's skin -- and if you've seen the Playboy pics, she rocks it.

Both are very easy on the eyes. And it is funny when Dayana(sorry) mocks Lisa with her broken english. But c'mon, she's useless in any kind of productive endeavor. And while I think Aubrey is very bright, she's annoying as hell. Horrible team player. And I thought her display for "Success" sucked ass. It was amateurish at best with that goofy cut out of the Donald's kid. Clay's looked way more professional.

Both are very easy on the eyes. And it is funny when Dayana(sorry) mocks Lisa with her broken english. But c'mon, she's useless in any kind of productive endeavor. And while I think Aubrey is very bright, she's annoying as hell. Horrible team player. And I thought her display for "Success" sucked ass. It was amateurish at best with that goofy cut out of the Donald's kid. Clay's looked way more professional.

I agree, I thought Clay's was much better. And what's with this "You've Earned It" slogan being arrogant? That's absurd. Nobody just snaps their fingers and all of a sudden there it is - success! To be successful you have to use a little elbow grease and work at it. In other words, it's EARNED. Those execs are morons. That was a far better slogan than "use your instincts" or whatever...they only said it was good since Arsenio found a clip where Trump was quoted saying it.

Hate to see Dayana go, DAMN she is hot... I'm sure she will be back to help 1 of the final 2. I'm switching from Lisa & calling it Aubrey vs. Clay., w/ Aubrey winning.

Edited by Rico

Hate to see Dayana go, DAMN she is hot... I'm sure she will be back to help 1 of the final 2. I'm switching from Lisa & calling it Aubrey vs. Clay., w/ Aubrey winning.

I really enjoyed tonights episode...I've really falled off the Lisa bandwagon too...her whole drama queen act is shocking to me. I honestly had no idea she was like this lol. On top of that, it's the same issues every single time with her.

Ivanka gets hotter and hotter every year. She's like the perfect woman...beautiful, funny, smart...talk about Miss Universe!!

Well, I'm not anti-Lisa, but that was pretty funny how she looked so safe and then boom, "You're fired".:lol: Arsenio has to be next to go, and I'm calling Aubrey FTW.

So Corolla is coming back but no Lou? :thumbdown: