Celebrity Apprentice 2012

ajzepp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou Ferrigno: 1-0 as Project Manager. :worthy:

Hated to see Tia go, only Miss Universe is left for eye candy, maybe Aubrey on a good day.

That was a pretty good episode, I thought...sad to see Tia go, as well...wish that other latina would have gotten the boot. I love how Lampinelli defends herself in the boardroom...she's like teflon!

That was a pretty good episode, I thought...sad to see Tia go, as well...wish that other latina would have gotten the boot. I love how Lampinelli defends herself in the boardroom...she's like teflon!

That other Latina is pretty fugly, I think I would do Lampinelli :w00t: before I would do her, at least she would be good for laughs.

Though can you imagine if Lisa Lampinelli had Penn Jillette's baby? Poor kid, I wouldn't keep any mirrors in the house lol.

That other Latina is pretty fugly, I think I would do Lampinelli :w00t: before I would do her, at least she would be good for laughs.

Though can you imagine if Lisa Lampinelli had Penn Jillette's baby? Poor kid, I wouldn't keep any mirrors in the house lol.

LOL, true on the mirrors, but I bet Vince McMahon would be there for the birth :D

And yeah, I want the other latina to go home next...she's so BORING. And she's clearly a homer, blowing sunshine up latina-caliente's butt just cause they're homegirls. I'm glad Trump called her out on that. I have to give some kudos to the P.Diddy cast-off...she's been really feisty in the boardroom and keeping it stirred up. Tia had no fight, so glad she's gone. Same with Cheryl Tiegs. Hopefully Latina 1 and maybe even caliente go next, and then we'll have mostly the main players left.

PS. Did anyone else see how lame it was when Trump called Debbie Gibson "Deborah"? She threw a mini-fit and whined about how "now everyone will be confused about what to call her again". WTF? It's not Trump's fault...quit changing your stupid name and you won't have to worry about your six fans getting confused. :doh:

Edited by ajzepp

LOL, true on the mirrors, but I bet Vince McMahon would be there for the birth :D

And yeah, I want the other latina to go home next...she's so BORING. And she's clearly a homer, blowing sunshine up latina-caliente's butt just cause they're homegirls. I'm glad Trump called her out on that. I have to give some kudos to the P.Diddy cast-off...she's been really feisty in the boardroom and keeping it stirred up. Tia had no fight, so glad she's gone. Same with Cheryl Tiegs. Hopefully Latina 1 and maybe even caliente go next, and then we'll have mostly the main players left.

PS. Did anyone else see how lame it was when Trump called Debbie Gibson "Deborah"? She threw a mini-fit and whined about how "now everyone will be confused about what to call her again". WTF? It's not Trump's fault...quit changing your stupid name and you won't have to worry about your six fans getting confused. :doh:

It'd be just like the 1980's for Vince, he could bring back the Missong Link lol. Yeah, I guess the old Latina is more boring than fugly, still does nothing for me either way. I think Lampinelli will be tough to beat, she is in it to win it. Not sure who else is in the Final 2 yet, either Clay, Arsenio, or maybe Jillette (though he really dropped down a lot last night).

Just once, maybe for a non-Celeb Apprentice, I would love it if they picked 16 cut-throat players and just let it all loose. I don't know what the ratings would be like without any nice players, but I think it would be great TV!

It'd be just like the 1980's for Vince, he could bring back the Missong Link lol. Yeah, I guess the old Latina is more boring than fugly, still does nothing for me either way. I think Lampinelli will be tough to beat, she is in it to win it. Not sure who else is in the Final 2 yet, either Clay, Arsenio, or maybe Jillette (though he really dropped down a lot last night).

Just once, maybe for a non-Celeb Apprentice, I would love it if they picked 16 cut-throat players and just let it all loose. I don't know what the ratings would be like without any nice players, but I think it would be great TV!

How about convict apprentice? :pirate:

Can't bring myself to watch post-Carolla

Meh... he sucked. :thumbdown: Got no use for anyone like him or Tia who just lays down in the boardroom. He should've be lying, throwing people under the bus, anything just to stay.... at the very least for his charity. No doubt Jimmy Kimmel wouldn't have gone down without a fight..:lol:

Meh... he sucked. :thumbdown: Got no use for anyone like him or Tia who just lays down in the boardroom. He should've be lying, throwing people under the bus, anything just to stay.... at the very least for his charity. No doubt Jimmy Kimmel wouldn't have gone down without a fight..:lol:

I would love to see Kimmel on here...

I am SHOCKED that the women lost that last night...I wanted the guys to win, but I didn't see any possible way that could have happened. That being said, I'm glad that one chick was booted...did she smile ONCE the entire show?? She's been miserable the entire time, has absolutely no personality, and takes things WAY too seriously. Why she was even chosen is beyond me...there are plenty of other hotter women who have at least some semblance of a personality. Nice job, Trumpster!

Ivanka was looking SMOKIN hot last night.

I am SHOCKED that the women lost that last night...I wanted the guys to win, but I didn't see any possible way that could have happened. That being said, I'm glad that one chick was booted...did she smile ONCE the entire show?? She's been miserable the entire time, has absolutely no personality, and takes things WAY too seriously. Why she was even chosen is beyond me...there are plenty of other hotter women who have at least some semblance of a personality. Nice job, Trumpster!

Ivanka was looking SMOKIN hot last night.

Ivanka is always hot, Miss Universe looked pretty sweet too. Agreed on Patricia V., I didn't know she was a SI swimsuit model & was also in the 1st Mummy remake. She looked a whole lot better in the 90's lol. Lou Ferrigno stays another week!

Ivanka is always hot, Miss Universe looked pretty sweet too. Agreed on Patricia V., I didn't know she was a SI swimsuit model & was also in the 1st Mummy remake. She looked a whole lot better in the 90's lol. Lou Ferrigno stays another week!

One of my favorite parts of the show each week is when Trump says, "so _____, if you lose, who are you gonna bring back to the boardroom?" and Lou starts giving the PM the death stare lol.

Can't bring myself to watch post-Carolla

I know, he was the main reason I was looking forward to this season. I really think the Buick guys threw it to the girls because they were giddy over being around a bunch of hot celebrity chicks, and I don't think they liked Adam; particularly his Tiger Woods joke. Those guys seemed pretty stuffy; I can't imagine having a beer with them. They'd probably drink Michelob Ultra. That or Smirnoff Ice.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to see the 3-hour extravaganza from Sunday night, wow! Pretty intense boardrooms... I'm not an Aubrey fan at all, but Arsenio was being a complete jerk, didn't care for him at all. Lou Ferrigno: 1-1 as Project Manager but still going strong, I think he has lasted longer than Busey!

Finally got to see the 3-hour extravaganza from Sunday night, wow! Pretty intense boardrooms... I'm not an Aubrey fan at all, but Arsenio was being a complete jerk, didn't care for him at all. Lou Ferrigno: 1-1 as Project Manager but still going strong, I think he has lasted longer than Busey!

I enjoyed all three hours, and you're right, the boardrooms were pretty damn good. Lou has certainly come to play...he's probably my favorite person in the boardroom currently...he's always stirring it up. Arsenio was definitely being a jerk, and he didn't even need to be. Not only did they win, but he had plenty of basis for throwing her under the bus w/out being a dick. That being said, he did have the best line of the night. He said something like, "who is this person anyway? When I went to google her the first thing that came up was a naked girl with a gut" lmao

Aubrey is an epic pain in the arse, but she's creatively one of the strongest players ever to be on this show...and there have been a LOT of really creative people. She's clearly got a lot of issues, and certainly not a team player, but I don't think she's going home anytime soon. She's great for the show.

If only we still had Corolla around...

I thought one of the best lines of Sunday night was when Theresa said to Debbie Gibson (who was dressed like a street whore, by the way), "you haven't been in the public eye for a while" or something like that. Classic.

I thought one of the best lines of Sunday night was when Theresa said to Debbie Gibson (who was dressed like a street whore, by the way), "you haven't been in the public eye for a while" or something like that. Classic.

lol, I think Debbie/Deborah thinks we're still back in 1988. I understand it's hard for some of these celebrities to go from limelight to obscurity, but she seems totally clueless. Nobody gives a crap which name she prefers, and in fact I think it's hilarious how she explicitly said she wants to be known as "Debbie", but Trump keeps calling her "Deborah" :lol:

I enjoyed all three hours, and you're right, the boardrooms were pretty damn good. Lou has certainly come to play...he's probably my favorite person in the boardroom currently...he's always stirring it up. Arsenio was definitely being a jerk, and he didn't even need to be. Not only did they win, but he had plenty of basis for throwing her under the bus w/out being a dick. That being said, he did have the best line of the night. He said something like, "who is this person anyway? When I went to google her the first thing that came up was a naked girl with a gut" lmao

Aubrey is an epic pain in the arse, but she's creatively one of the strongest players ever to be on this show...and there have been a LOT of really creative people. She's clearly got a lot of issues, and certainly not a team player, but I don't think she's going home anytime soon. She's great for the show.

If only we still had Corolla around...

Listening to Carolla's podcast a couple weeks ago, he said that what you see of Aubrey is only 10% of how annoying she is. I guess she is just relentless. Maybe that's why Arsenio went off.

lol, I think Debbie/Deborah thinks we're still back in 1988. I understand it's hard for some of these celebrities to go from limelight to obscurity, but she seems totally clueless. Nobody gives a crap which name she prefers, and in fact I think it's hilarious how she explicitly said she wants to be known as "Debbie", but Trump keeps calling her "Deborah" :lol:

I think your right on the money. She's kinda delusional. She thinks she's still hot. But was she ever? And she keeps singing whenever she gets a chance. In the Crystal Light challenge there was a stark contrast between her and Clay. Clay's voice was so strong just singing "Under The Boardwalk" with no music or anything. While her voice was mediocre at best and hers had the benefit of full production as she mouthed it!

Listening to Carolla's podcast a couple weeks ago, he said that what you see of Aubrey is only 10% of how annoying she is. I guess she is just relentless. Maybe that's why Arsenio went off.

I think your right on the money. She's kinda delusional. She thinks she's still hot. But was she ever? And she keeps singing whenever she gets a chance. In the Crystal Light challenge there was a stark contrast between her and Clay. Clay's voice was so strong just singing "Under The Boardwalk" with no music or anything. While her voice was mediocre at best and hers had the benefit of full production as she mouthed it!

I couldn't agree more about their voices...Clay definitely has a huge voice that is enjoyable to listen to (heck, even Arsenio is a fan lol), whereas Debbie/Deborah has to rely on all the processing to become passable. I love listening to Aubrey call her out during the promo segments. She also had a great line where she said she wanted Debbie/Deborah to do the jingle to save everyone from having to continue being forced to listen to her "hits" from the past lol. As for Aubrey, I believe Adam 100%...that must be why P.Diddy fired her arse!

I remember when Debbie did Playboy, pretty meh compared to Tiffany (YUM!), but still much much better than she looks now, what a hag she turned into... I still think she busted her nose somehow.. I did not know though till the other day that Aubrey did Playboy too, not bad!