Celebrity Apprentice 2012

ajzepp

I know a lot of you guys stopped watching the Trumpster quite a while ago, but you have to admit that this line-up of contestants this season has some SERIOUS potential for entertainment. Check this out...

Clay Aiken

Adam Corolla

Arsenio Hall

Dee Snyder

Lisa Lampinelli

Cheryl Tiegs

Penn Jillette

George Takai

Lou Ferrigno

Daughter of mobster John Gotti

Some feisty chick from Real Housewives of Jersey

Debbie Gibson

Tia Carerre

Couple of other people I don't know

To me, I'd watch just for Corolla, Snyder, Jillette, and Lampinelli alone...those four on one show? Then you have Sulu, who is actually very smart and often times outspoken...and then a bunch of hot chicks. What's not to like about this??

The only thing I would have added to this group is Mike Tyson...then it would have been PERFECT :lol:

Starts next Sunday...who's in?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolla has been talking about it a fair amount on his podcast. Obviously he can't reveal to much but still providing some pretty good insight. He had Lamponelli on last week talking about it as well. She also didn't have much good to say about the other women on the show. Should be fun.

Edited by Dante

I know a lot of you guys stopped watching the Trumpster quite a while ago, but you have to admit that this line-up of contestants this season has some SERIOUS potential for entertainment. Check this out...

Clay Aiken

Adam Corolla

Arsenio Hall

Dee Snyder

Lisa Lampinelli

Cheryl Tiegs

Penn Jillette

George Takai

Lou Ferrigno

Daughter of mobster John Gotti

Some feisty chick from Real Housewives of Jersey

Debbie Gibson

Tia Carerre

To me, I'd watch just for Corolla, Snyder, Jillette, and Lampinelli alone...those four on one show? Then you have Sulu, who is actually very smart and often times outspoken...and then a bunch of hot chicks. What's not to like about this??

The only thing I would have added to this group is Mike Tyson...then it would have been PERFECT :lol:

Starts next Sunday...who's in?

Weren't some of those on the show previously?

The complete list....

Adam Carolla

Arsenio Hall

Aubrey O'Day

Cheryl Tiegs

Clay Aiken

Dayana Mendoza

Debbie Gibson

Dee Snider

George Takei

Celebrities Bios

Lisa Lampanelli

Lou Ferrigno

Michael Andretti

Patricia Velasquez

Paul Teutul, Sr.

Penn Jillette

Teresa Giudice

Tia Carrere

Victoria Gotti

----------------------------

Was thinking about it this morning, here's two ways I'd change the show...

1) Mix up the teams, no more women vs men. When they first arrive, seperate them as usual with men vs women, let them pick the PM, then have the PM pick the people for their teams. The man PM picks a woman, woman PM picks a man, etc. Keep switching it up so you end up with an even number of men vs women on each team.

2) After a team wins, before the next task is announced, the winning PM can choose to exchange a member of their team with a member of the losing team if they want to, unless Trump chooses to send someone to a team to help even out the numbers. This could go one of four ways, get rid of a troublemaker, bring in a stronger player for your team, split up a strong pair of players, or keep your team the way it is so no one gets their feelings hurt.

The complete list....

Adam Carolla

Arsenio Hall

Aubrey O'Day

Cheryl Tiegs

Clay Aiken

Dayana Mendoza

Debbie Gibson

Dee Snider

George Takei

Celebrities Bios

Lisa Lampanelli

Lou Ferrigno

Michael Andretti

Patricia Velasquez

Paul Teutul, Sr.

Penn Jillette

Teresa Giudice

Tia Carrere

Victoria Gotti

----------------------------

Was thinking about it this morning, here's two ways I'd change the show...

1) Mix up the teams, no more women vs men. When they first arrive, seperate them as usual with men vs women, let them pick the PM, then have the PM pick the people for their teams. The man PM picks a woman, woman PM picks a man, etc. Keep switching it up so you end up with an even number of men vs women on each team.

2) After a team wins, before the next task is announced, the winning PM can choose to exchange a member of their team with a member of the losing team if they want to, unless Trump chooses to send someone to a team to help even out the numbers. This could go one of four ways, get rid of a troublemaker, bring in a stronger player for your team, split up a strong pair of players, or keep your team the way it is so no one gets their feelings hurt.

3) Tia Carrere must be naked.

(Presuming she's still smokin' hot, of course.)

3) Tia Carrere must be naked.

(Presuming she's still smokin' hot, of course.)

I seem to recall she looked pretty hot in Playboy many moons ago. But yeah, unless she and Debbie Gibson are going to wrestle naked in baby oil, I think I'll pass on this season of Trump.

That's all I needed to see... IN.

:lol:

She still looks great...you know who else looks great for her age? Catherine Bach, the original Daisy Duke...saw her the other day, and although she's much curvier now she's still very attractive.

I think every season the first episode starts the same, no matter who is on. The men's team gets along and jokes and laughs, while just about every woman talks about how they are the best on their team.

That project manager for the ladies and Ms Universe are both WOWZA! The cast is even better than I thought now that I see who a couple of these people are. I didn't know that chopper guy by name, but he should stir things up for sure.

I think we should just go ahead and anoint that red-headed chick the winner...after all, she has the most twitter followers :rolleyes:

Yeah, & she's looking old.... I still would've dumped the Project Manager though, she's really a model? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gotti may be funny later on.

Gotti is really interesting so far...I can't tell if she's a total moron or far more intelligent than I ever realized...it's strange.

I wanted more out of Lampinelli, but looks like next week she'll liven up a bit.

I had no idea Ferrigno had a hearing problem. And I still can't believe he was 325lb with 2% body fat. That is inhuman!

I didn't realize Sulu had been in an internment camp when he was little...makes me like him all the more.

Debbie Gibson looks great but she's more annoying than I gave her credit for.

I'm glad that a floater got the boot first...I want the roasters to stay around toward the end along with the hot chicks.