What class!!

Changing the subject, I always thought Colin Powell should have been our first Black president, I think he would have don't well if he had run, whether he didn't because he thought he was too tied to an unpopular administration or if rumors that his wife did not let him run for president because she was afraid he would be assassinated were true or if he just didn't have the fire in the belly, I think it's a shame he didn't run.

Well, I would agree with this had he not done that repulsive and childish presentation to the UN before the Iraq War where he made some absolutely outrageous claims. He himself seems to have very much regretted doing that

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I would agree with this had he not done that repulsive and childish presentation to the UN before the Iraq War where he made some absolutely outrageous claims. He himself seems to have very much regretted doing that

I blame Cheney and Rumsfeld for that, I think they screwed Powell- of course I don't know who knew what and when but my impression of Powell is his big mistake was trusting and being loyal to the wrong people- I always wonder what Bush's presidency would have looked like if Richard Lugar, Charles Hagel or John Kasich had been his Vice president, too bad that Dick Cheney, was heading Bush’s vice presidential search and shockingly enough found Dick Cheney as the best candidate for the job.

No one made any such assumption, I simply asked if you would respond to Harrison Ford's "honesty" as you did with Samuel Jackson ?

You really need to brush up on your comprehension sir.

Groups do it all the time and more or less make it public.

Where have you been?