Does anybody have the Tune In Radio app?

bbb

I truly enjoy your post's. I am without question #1 in computer illiteracy here, But you make me feel like I have SOME company.

LOL - you need to post your questions more often so I don't feel like the only dope!

Oddly enough, some of my friends think I know what I'm doing with computers - compared to them!

One of my most favorite apps! Although Ive never tried to time/record anything. Glad you figured it out.

It really is awesome. I've recorded before, by just hitting record when I had the station on, but this time I needed something to record while I was sleeping. I think it worked - because it sucked all my battery down to 2%!

One thing that is really cool is that it gets HD channels. For me, I used to love The Lake in Buffalo, and then now they simulcast WBEN, but they still do The Lake thing on their HD channel.....So, now I get to listen to that again!

Tune In is my favorite Android app. Why clutter your phone with station-specific apps like WGR's when one app covers every streaming radio station you could ever want? You can even suggest additions directly to Tune-In and they will add them in. I did that with internet-only classic rocker "TheRadioStation.org". Now I can drive in my car with my phone plugged into my sound system and listen to any station I want.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Yes!! I love it!! It allows me to listen

to games all over the nation while I

walk my 3 miles at night!! I have the free

app.

Tune In is my favorite Android app. Why clutter your phone with station-specific apps like WGR's when one app covers every streaming radio station you could ever want? You can even suggest additions directly to Tune-In and they will add them in. I did that with internet-only classic rocker "TheRadioStation.org". Now I can drive in my car with my phone plugged into my sound system and listen to any station I want.

PTR

WOW!!! Maybe I could use a new car

after all!!!

Damn thing did my recording but it goes for two minutes then it's silence...I can skip it ahead and it'll play for another two minutes or so and then go silent again.

Very frustrating.

But, yes, still a great app.

Damn thing did my recording but it goes for two minutes then it's silence...I can skip it ahead and it'll play for another two minutes or so and then go silent again.

Very frustrating.

But, yes, still a great app.

probably due to your screen locking after its set timeout period. Try turning off the screen lock during recording/playback. For iphone, Tune In recommends plugging in the phone, not sure if this is required or not...

Edited by In-A-Gadda-Levitre

probably due to your screen locking after its set timeout period. Try turning off the screen lock during recording/playback. For iphone, Tune In recommends plugging in the phone, not sure if this is required or not...

Thanks - I didn't think about that. But, it does make sense. It seems when the thing is plugged into my ihome thing that the screen lock doesn't go on........So, it's probably something to do with it, but it's weird that I can then skip ahead and listen for another two minutes or so before it goes silent again.