What a brave and smart little girl...

The Poojer

:thumbsup: for her

:thumbdown: some of those comments are worse than what you would read here

Which ones? Watching it now, all I see are the ones saying to just go ahead and put a bullet in the guy's brain. I'm guessing you're talking about something else.

:thumbsup: for her

:thumbdown: some of those comments are worse than what you would read here

Don't ever, ever, ever, EVER read the comments on youtube. I don't know what it is about that particular community, but the youtube comments section might just be the douchiest place on earth.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Don't ever, ever, ever, EVER read the comments on youtube. I don't know what it is about that particular community, but the youtube comments section might just be the douchiest place on earth.

Not to mention that it probably has the lowest average IQ of any internet community. Stormfront included.

I ran that theory past the Googlebot and it said no. I never heard of it but evidently the numbers show the douchiest place on Earth is somewhere called Massengill factory.

It's up to the video uploader if they want to delete the comments, or just not enable them. I get an email anytime someone posts a comment on my videos, and I have deleted the ones I don't like.