Thinking about buying a new vehicle?

Beerball

Wouldn't have made more sense to title the article: Top Ten Piece of **** Cars for 2012?

No chit..like this was not a total sponsored thing..not one mention of a Hyundai in the group..but article right next to the box talks about how Hyundai cannot keep production up with demand..yep, sure its cause their cars are overpriced and of bad quality :doh:

Love my VeraCruz..I know it was/is a better SUV than the Lexus 350 and costs 35% less when I bought it three years ago.

No chit..like this was not a total sponsored thing..not one mention of a Hyundai in the group..but article right next to the box talks about how Hyundai cannot keep production up with demand..yep, sure its cause their cars are overpriced and of bad quality :doh:

Love my VeraCruz..I know it was/is a better SUV than the Lexus 350 and costs 35% less when I bought it three years ago.

One of my friends owns a Santa Fe and loves it. Before that she owned an Elantra and says that Hyundai is the only car will consider next time she buys a car. Absolutely loves Hyundai.

I'm planning on buying a new car later this year. My 98 Cavalier has had a great run but needs some work and I'd end up paying more than the thing is worth :(

Narrowed my choices to Hyundai Tuscon & Santa Fe, Chevy Equinox, and Honda CRV. If anyone has experience or input on any of these I'd be happy to listen...

1328739797[/url]' post='2380083']

One of my friends owns a Santa Fe and loves it. Before that she owned an Elantra and says that Hyundai is the only car will consider next time she buys a car. Absolutely loves Hyundai.

I'm planning on buying a new car later this year. My 98 Cavalier has had a great run but needs some work and I'd end up paying more than the thing is worth :(

Narrowed my choices to Hyundai Tuscon & Santa Fe, Chevy Equinox, and Honda CRV. If anyone has experience or input on any of these I'd be happy to listen...

Friend had a Chevy equinox and turned it in after a year. Hated it.

Tacoma and Ram 1500 are not trucks. They are p**** sh**.

Just a Dodge truck is funny for Dodge's lineup. The affordable sportscar is a Miata...right. Camaro, Charger or Mustang not worth mentioning?

The article was The Best Cars for the Money. WTF does that even mean? Hence my post regarding it being an article about the best piece of **** cars available.

my parents have whichever of the Hyundais has the longer wheelbase, since it gives you more rear seat leg room. They did need brake work done about 30K miles, but that was covered under warranty.

4 if the last 5 cars we've bought were Nissan Altimas. I swear by 'em. The other car? A VW Passat. Biggest piece of crap ever. Stuff broke on it weekly. I took a $5K loss just to get out from under it. I figured I would spend that much on repairs in 6 months anyway.

PTR

I've been driving Datsun/Nissan since '83. Prior to that it was all Chev/Buick. Got tired of being on a first name basis with Mr.Goodwrench!

Just traded in my '02 Pathfinder for a new Murano. Wife has a 3 year old Murano and it's a good car! I always look at the VIN numbers to see where they were built, but that's just me. I knew too many people who worked for Chev/Ford in Buffalo and heard all the "stories." I would buy American but my employer buys all GM/Ford, because the State says to, and to me they are mostly crap.

Watch the News. Look at what the terrorists drive :ph34r: ...they're all about reliability without all the 7500 mile checks, dealer visits, etc. No Chevy Equinox's there! You don't see Omar at the dealer waiting for his pick-up, w/.50 cal. on the back!

Honda used to be good but are getting pricey and starting to get a lot of recalls. Hyundai/Kia are the same, kind of like Ford/Mercury. Kia is the "B" brand but their warrenties are very tempting and they seem to be well built. If I had not had such good luck with Nissan, maybe I'd look at Hyundai or Kia.

Good luck, no matter what you decide. None of them are cheap and your satisfaction is important.