This will be the longest week of my life.

Man I'm with you for the last 4 weeks the time has crawled. Matthews is our number 2 (though if you read ICE's posts he's a polished passer who is really a number 1 talent right now ;) ) so its much better to get him PT than it is to get JP time with a playoff berth possible. If we had nothing on the line then JP would be a smarter choice and would probably have had a few starts under his belt. Go Bills!

Man I'm with you for the last 4 weeks the time has crawled. Matthews is our number 2 (though if you read ICE's posts he's a polished passer who is really a number 1 talent right now  ;) ) so its much better to get him PT than it is to get JP time with a playoff berth possible.  If we had nothing on the line then JP would be a smarter choice and would probably have had a few starts under his belt. Go Bills!

179993[/snapback]

This should be essentially a fourth straight playoff victory and if we win the Super Bowl I may spontaneous combust.

Seriously, I think I've aged 5 years the past month and a half.

Yeah I watch NFL primetime before the Sunday Night Game, then I watch the Sunday Night game for the fastest 3 minutes then I watch Primetime again at midnight just to see our highlights and hear berman say "NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!"...damn I forgot how much friggin fun football is when we are good. This has been an amazing two months...I might die of nerves in the week prior to our next super bowl appearance

Not jumping to any conclusions here, but Matthews looked pretty solid on that hook up to evans for his second TD..wouldn't be surprised if MM kept matthews as our number 2 guy next week..and into the playoffs ( if we make it in )

180005[/snapback]

No doubt he will...he has experience JP played powerhouses like Army and Navy and Northwestern STATE not even the real Northwestern. Against the only ranked team (Texas) JP went 13/29 186 1 TD 2 INT. I'm not saying that he won't be great in the future, but he's never played anybody in his life.

If and when we get in  to the playoffs we are going to be quite a handfull to say the least.

Does anyone know if we came away from the game healthy?  I was also wondering what people thought about playing Matthews over Losman during gargage time?  I thought it was a great move since he hasn't seen much action.

179989[/snapback]

Go check he his QB rating. Also note that huge bomb he threw to Evans (his 2nd score of the game!). Man, I hope he can carry the load should we need him later in the year.