PETA Files Suit

3rdnlng

So no real difference than a "bait and shoot" of the deer population because starving and disease is not preferrable over euthnazing or productive use?

Big difference: the hunters that control the deer population aren't doing so while complaining that the deer are oppressed and have inalienable Constitutional rights.

Maybe we should euthanize the humans who are too stupid/lazy/irresponsible/ingnorant to spay/neuter their pets too?

I think it's enough to just say "You're too stupid to own pets". But there's plenty of other, better reasons to euthanize people.

You had me at Hello.

:devil:

where would we put all the bodies.... I assume you have meandered through the US general populus lately, so you the numbers I am talking about here.....

And yet the moment someone suggests we do this with people... :D

I am aware of a guge population of elderly who gave up years ago and would prefer to just be gone... It is amazing we deny people such things....

And yet the moment someone suggests we do this with people... :D

I yelled at the top of my lungs this morning as some homeless guy with a towel on his head wandered across the street against the light "why the !@#$ is this person even alive? What purpose does he serve??" And this was after another homeless person was walking down the middle of the right hand lane on our street yesterday morning. And I go to work when it's still dark and I almost didn't see him.