PETA Files Suit

3rdnlng

And the fact that they will not be laughed out of court is yet more evidence that this country is more doomed than the Bills.

OMG, said in a shrill 13 year old girl's voice. You agreed with my sentiment!!!!! I was expecting Davey or Fatty to come to PETA's defense and cry out something like "free the whales".

This is coming from a guy who admits to having once got BACK more in taxes than he paid in that year while simultaneously explaining that "the rich don't pay the same burden as the rest of us."

I sure as hell didn't this past year. And yes, I don't think the rich carry the same tax burden as the middle class.

I sure as hell didn't this past year. And yes, I don't think the rich carry the same tax burden as the middle class.

You are right, the rich don't carry the same tax burden as the middle class. Thank the rich for their extra burden.

When in the Course of Whale events it becomes necessary for one species to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of Whalekind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all whales are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among whales, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the Whales to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that Whalekind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

That plus free wifi

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.b59c44b3fadf0cdbed8b56f504caf0e5.481&show_article=1

WTF, they're "Killer" Whales. They should be held in captivity.

PETA needs to spend its time and resources exposing and creating awareness of operations that truly abuse animnals. There are plenty of atrocious acts in the Dairy and Beef industry to keep them busy, taking a entity like Sea World to task seems wastful- unless they feel like winning individual protections under law sets precedent to begin going after the industries/individuals that truly abuse animals-

Seaworld creates awareness of animals, funds research and the help to rehab hurt animals.

Cases like this tend to be why people chose to see PETA as radical.

PETA needs to spend its time and resources exposing and creating awareness of operations that truly abuse animnals. There are plenty of atrocious acts in the Dairy and Beef industry to keep them busy, taking a entity like Sea World to task seems wastful- unless they feel like winning individual protections under law sets precedent to begin going after the industries/individuals that truly abuse animals-

Seaworld creates awareness of animals, funds research and the help to rehab hurt animals.

Cases like this tend to be why people chose to see PETA as radical.

Cases like this are why PETA IS radical.

Fact. They've reported it themselves, and justified it by saying the animals are better off euthanized humanely than left on their own as strays.

So no real difference than a "bait and shoot" of the deer population because starving and disease is not preferrable over euthnazing or productive use?

The Denver Dumb Friends League euthanized thousands of animals each year, there are simply not enough homes for all of them.....

Maybe we should euthanize the humans who are too stupid/lazy/irresponsible/ingnorant to spay/neuter their pets too?