TBD Member in Iowa City???????

ieatcrayonz

OMFG I saw something on the Drudge Report about a robbery in Iowa City and thinking back to the date of the incident half this board was mysteriously absent.

I would provide a link but it is beyond beyond beyond NSFW. There is a reward though. I wonder who are the main suspects. Any thoughts?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

I was just quoting the article. But since you know so much about it consider yourself a suspect. Nice ski mask.

The image was a little grainy, but it was a scarf, not a ski mask:

http://www.iowatopblogs.com/Radio_Iowa/2012/01/12/Man_takes_doll_in_robbery_of_adult_store_in_Iowa_City

Police in Iowa City say an armed man robbed an adult entertainment store early this morning. It happened at Romantix Pleasure Palace around 3:00 a.m. Sergeant Denise Brotherton says the suspect displayed a large knife and tried to enter an employee area behind the cash register.

“The employee was able to run from him. She jumped over the counter and ran out of the business,” Brotherton said. “He did follow her, though he was not able to catch up to her. He then returned to the store and took an undisclosed amount of merchandise.”

Police were initially notified by a hold up alarm and the later by the store employee when she called 911. The suspect stole several items, including a sex doll valued at $250. Brotherton said the employee is fortunate she wasn’t hurt.

“He chased her out of the business and went after her. So, that’s kind of alarming. I mean, it’s alarming to begin with, but it’s alarming what may have happened to her had she not gotten out of there,” Brotherton said. The employee described the suspect as a white man, 5’8″ to 5”10″ and 165 pounds. He was wearing a black coat and scarf over his face and carrying a backpack.

Brotherton said investigators are checking to see if the store’s video surveillance system captured the robbery.

The image was a little grainy, but it was a scarf, not a ski mask:

Police in Iowa City say an armed man robbed an adult entertainment store early this morning. It happened at Romantix Pleasure Palace around 3:00 a.m. Sergeant Denise Brotherton says the suspect displayed a large knife and tried to enter an employee area behind the cash register.

“The employee was able to run from him. She jumped over the counter and ran out of the business,” Brotherton said. “He did follow her, though he was not able to catch up to her. He then returned to the store and took an undisclosed amount of merchandise.”

Police were initially notified by a hold up alarm and the later by the store employee when she called 911. The suspect stole several items, including a sex doll valued at $250. Brotherton said the employee is fortunate she wasn’t hurt.

“He chased her out of the business and went after her. So, that’s kind of alarming. I mean, it’s alarming to begin with, but it’s alarming what may have happened to her had she not gotten out of there,” Brotherton said. The employee described the suspect as a white man, 5’8″ to 5”10″ and 165 pounds. He was wearing a black coat and scarf over his face and carrying a backpack.

Brotherton said investigators are checking to see if the store’s video surveillance system captured the robbery.

Ha! Proof that it wasn't me. I don't need another sex doll.

Iowa city is a city.... Iowa is a state

Keep drinking that koolaid.

The store clerk was a woman, so the thief was lucky that "Captain Sav-A-Ho" was either off-duty or needed elsewhere (you can't make this stuff up):

http://jontrouten.blogspot.com/2011/08/captain-save-ho-arrested-in-iowa-city.html

Iowa City has a defender. He is the self-appointed protector of women everywhere. He calls himself... Captain Save-A-Ho. And he was arrested yesterday afternoon at the Iowa City Pedestrian Mall and charged with public intox:

Iowa City Police Officers were dispatched to the Pedestrian Mall at 2:43 p.m. for multiple complaints of a man harassing people. Police said they found 34-year-old Jerald T. Navarre shouting and smelling of alcohol.

Police said Navarre showed signs of intoxication, admitted to drinking and told officers he was “a little drunk.” He refused pre- and post-arrest breath tests. The man allegedly told officers he is “needed” on the Pedestrian Mall to “protect women.” He goes by “Captain Save-A-Ho,” police said.