Lots of predictions recently...

chefy24

Next week, we'll beat the Steelers rather handly, w/ our return team breaking the kick return record, w/ 6. The Bus has had too many carries so far, he gets 7-10 carries, Big Ben will prob rest, and a rusty Maddox is in. Score..

27-17 BIlls.

I have a gut feeling Jets lose a tight overtime game, w/ Rams homefield, and possible playoff complications being their ultimate advantage, but time will tell.

(x-factor---How is Curtis running this late in season...)

Bills in first round at Indy. This is actually the matchup i prefer, as opposed to playing San Diego.

The Bills match up well against Indy I think. Williams can handle Freeny on D, or Jenning's w/ maybe some help on passing down. He will not have a big day. Our D is good folks, they simply harass you, and beat you down physically all game long. Big Sam is a winner, and Takeo has the heart of one, Nuff said..

I've watched Bledsoe through the good and the bad like all of you have, and finally decided in the last few games, he's pissed. He's runnin, sneakin, and has proven to me he is more confident now than in his great 8 game stretch in 02. The TEAM doesnt need to rely on any one person or group, confindent the other unit will step it up.

Buf's O surely outmatches the Colt's D providing Freeny is nuetralized.

The Colt's O is better than our D, but not as much as everyone thinks.

X-factor-- Our Special Teams kick ass, not a little, but alot, a whole can..

My prediction is a tough fought game, score will be 31-28 to the winner.

GO BILLS PROVE ME RIGHT... ;)