Mirror Image Adrian Hamilton, DE/OLB, PVAMU vs. John Abraham

I see this site, hates small school guys. I will keep bringing the small school articles, but like I said before, when the Bills draft these small school guys, make sure not to route for them. I know there are tons of guys on here that want guys 1st rounders in the 5th round, it doesn't happen like that. So people just have to remember that.

Damond

He goes untouched on several of those plays....others the QB runs right to him. His athleticism seems to allow him to run around the tackles he needs to develop some inside move or he will be taking himself out of the play in the NFL. Do we need another project?

Some of the greatest Bills to date have come from small schools , even the best coach we ever had did . Andre Reed , Fred Jackson & Marv Levy all came from small schools so let's sign this guy if he has 112 sacks in his college career & is being compared to Abraham DUH !!

If we can grab him in a late round that will mean he won't cost as much either ! Heck we have wasted first round picks in multiple years so why not take a chance on a guy in the 3rd that has far more potential than 2 of our last 3 1st round picks !!!

I see this site, hates small school guys. I will keep bringing the small school articles, but like I said before, when the Bills draft these small school guys, make sure not to route for them. I know there are tons of guys on here that want guys 1st rounders in the 5th round, it doesn't happen like that. So people just have to remember that.

Damond

If anything I'd say the opposite. But to have the ringing endorsement being "he probably won't go undrafted" isn't something that is going to make me take the John Abraham comparison super serious. He could turn out great but I won't say I expect him to be more than a crapshoot that late. When everything you bring is the next small school all-pro.... It gets old, as probably only 2-3 of them will ever get starters reps, and maybe one will be a great player. Until you say "here's a prospect I don't like" or "this is why he probably won't succeed it's hard to lend credibility.

Edited by NoSaint