i want to apology

to the 2004 Buffalo Bills. 2 months ago, disgusted and angry i was asking for Bledsoe's head and the coaching staff to think about next year and the future. Our playoffs chances were about 0.0001% back then but i should have believed in my team (i was at the Houston game!!! i'm a Red Sox fan! i knew it could happen!!!!).

Now whatever happens next week end this team has given me a lesson i'll not forget! The Buffalo Bills never quit! Let's Go Bills!! I want to see you walk on Peyton in his Dome for my birthday!

to the 2004 Buffalo Bills. 2 months ago, disgusted and angry i was asking for Bledsoe's head and the coaching staff to think about next year and the future. Our playoffs chances were about 0.0001% back then but i should have believed in my team (i was at the Houston game!!! i'm a Red Sox fan! i knew it could happen!!!!).

Now whatever happens next week end this team has given me a lesson i'll not forget! The Buffalo Bills never quit! Let's Go Bills!! I want to see you walk on Peyton in his Dome for my birthday!

179952[/snapback]

Apologize accepted ;)